News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Thought i best say hello

Started by GreatBritishRob, June 30, 2006, 12:20:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GreatBritishRob

Hello :D

Hows everyone doing?

Anyway, just a quick hello blah blah blah. Triumph Tiger rider here from the East of England (originally Mid Wales.). Thought i'd have a nose about and see whats going on.

Seeya again soon :D

Jim S

Welcome mate, hope you enjoy it on the forum, quite informative regarding the Tiger.

I've only been here for three months or so and enjoy the wide spectrum of posts.

I'm up in the N.E of Scotland.  :D
04 Tiger and 97 Blade

wasions

Greetings also, from the New World.

You'll like it here at T-Tdc!  The folks are really helpful in a, uhm, really helpful sort of way.   8)
Steve

Gear up!

<*}}}><

\'06 Tiger, \'99 DR350

GreatBritishRob

Cheers for the welcome gents. Got a bit of a hangover at the mo and the tapping on the keyboard is bloody annoying, so annoying i actually wanna snap my own fingers to stop myself tapping :lol:

Anyway, ive got the older shaped tiger (1998 885 carb model) as i prefer the looks. Just sold my speed triple and ive also got a 2000 Belgarda Yamaha TT600R.

Anyway, best get off and take some pain killers. Seeya later :D

GreatBritishRob

Just checking my sig comes up :D

Brother Number One

Lincolnshire's a bit flat, isn't it :?:

Welcome :D
2015-16 USA & C.America: http://sawthingsclearer.com (click it, click it, click iiiit) 04 silver Tiger, Touratech Zega panniers, CCC titanium can, NWS hugger

GreatBritishRob

Hahahahaha! 63 people have taken the time to read this post but only a few have been sociable.

Ha! :lol:

Cheers again for the welcome gents, the ones that are sociable anyway :lol:

Yeah, Lincolnshire is flat but the women are easy mate. Would rather be back in Wales but was getting fed up of sheep :D

tiger feet

Hi there,

There are in my experience some quite hilly parts of Lincolnshire, around Cadwell Park for instance :shock:

Not quite like Wales though :?:  

Just thought I'd say hi etc. for what it's worth :?:

Regards,

Tiger Feet.
Four wheels good, two wheels better, three wheels accident!

Silverstripes

Welcome to the fold and greetings from the deep south (Devon).

I'm sure you will enjoy.

Give her some stick !!!  :twisted:

Silverstripes

Welcome to the fold and greetings from the deep south (Devon).

I'm sure you will enjoy.

Give her some stick !!!  :twisted:

oldgimmer

Welcome from another newby, hope you enjoy yours as much as I'm enjoying mine so far.
Cheers (Drink Beer)

Chris

Think it ain\'t illegal yet.

Brother Number One

Quote from: "GreatBritishRob"Would rather be back in Wales but was getting fed up of sheep :D

That's just lack of imagination :!:
2015-16 USA & C.America: http://sawthingsclearer.com (click it, click it, click iiiit) 04 silver Tiger, Touratech Zega panniers, CCC titanium can, NWS hugger