News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

WTB - Cee Bailey (or other) Screen...the bigger the better.

Started by klrbill, August 17, 2006, 06:24:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

klrbill

Went cruising around 80MPH for a few hours last weekend with the stock screen.  Don't mind it at 60, but at 80 it wasn't working for me.  I need as big a screen as I can get for long distances.  I assume Cee Bailey will be my best option but if there is another brand that comes pretty big I'll consider it.

Note: Cost is a factor for me right now.  If you have one to sell, give me your best price.  Thanks!!
Sincerely,

KLR Bill

zombie

I got a cee bailey big screen you can have for 40 bux plus shipping

klrbill

Quote from: "zombie"I got a cee bailey big screen you can have for 40 bux plus shipping

Let's do it.  Send me pics and payment info. if you would to:

me at billryder dot com

Thanks!!
Sincerely,

KLR Bill

zombie

klrbill

Quote from: "zombie"e-mail sent

Got it.  Look forward to further contact...  :)
Sincerely,

KLR Bill

Bull

great deal Bill - that's way less than normal pricing!

Zombie, very generous!  that's great M/C karma buddy,

cheers - Bull
\"Inconsistency is the mark of genius.\"  Emerson

zombie

Bill finally got around to e-mailing you pics of the screen and bull thanks for the kind words as it was yourself I got the screen from in the first place if I remember correctly

len

Is the screen still available? I am looking for a Cee Bailey at the moment as well... anyone else have one?

Thanks

Len