News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

BSB Cadwell Park

Started by Loops, August 25, 2006, 09:55:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Loops

Hi Gang,

Any of you UK Tigger riders going to the British Super Bikes this weekend (Bank Holiday Monday) at Cadwell Park??

If so pop over to the Hawk Kawasaki hospitallity tent and say Hi.

Me and my better half will be on reception  keeping the customers fed and watered.

In fact I found out at the last race that one of our mechanics has a black 955 Tiger - most tell him about this forum.

Take care.

Loops

PS weather looks cr*p for the races - nothing new there then.
The more I drive the more I love my Tiger

1999 efi Tiger Yellow ~ 86k miles
2012 HD Electra Glide Classic ~ 40k miles
and Her 250 Rebel ~ 5k miles (and only did 16 miles last year!!)

Chris Canning

Hi Loops

Went on sunday for practice,weather looked better will watch it on the box this afternoon,ended up chatting to, to many people,will try and find you at Silverstone.

Loops

Hi Chris,

Practise day was fantastic - our n,àû3 rider qualified 11th beating the other two riders and he was on last years bike -oops.  There again it is his local circuit so home advantage paid dividends.

Race day was nearly a wash out literally.

It really poured down just before the 1st BSB race.  Made for some interesting slides !

I'll be at Silverstone (and Brands Hatch) hope to see you there.

Take care

Loops
The more I drive the more I love my Tiger

1999 efi Tiger Yellow ~ 86k miles
2012 HD Electra Glide Classic ~ 40k miles
and Her 250 Rebel ~ 5k miles (and only did 16 miles last year!!)

Chris Canning

Hi Loops

Nice to have met you and your other half yesterday at Silverstone,sorry we didn't get back,with Cal(Crutchlow) our friends son winning the Supersport championship yesterday things got carried away a little,will no doubt see you again,as racing is our thing!!!.

Chris