News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

WTB 94-98 Tiger in NewEngland

Started by muddy1, September 17, 2006, 01:51:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

muddy1

Hi all, I am looking for a 94-98 Tiger in Northern NewEngland. Bike must be clean and excellent mech cond.  Thanks.

Mudhen

Muddy, meet Apache.  Apache, meet Muddy.

Pics work just as well as the in-person thing, and shipping is cheap (ya, right).  Apache, drop off half the shipping cost to help subsidize Muddy's purchase of a fine Steamer.

(can you tell I had to go to mediation last month?  I'll take a 10% finders fee from you, Muddy...and a 10% commission from you, Apache.  Thanks!)
\'96 Steamer

used2jeep

Quote from: "Mudhen"(can you tell I had to go to mediation last month?  I'll take a 10% finders fee from you, Muddy...and a 10% commission from you, Apache.  Thanks!)
Gotta pay for the extra gas from your new gearing somehow eh?   :wink:
AF&AM, AANOMS, IBA

Save $5 when you open a SmugMug account. Use the following coupon: R8d8tS3bmlzLw

Mudhen

Quote from: "used2jeep"
Quote from: "Mudhen"(can you tell I had to go to mediation last month?  I'll take a 10% finders fee from you, Muddy...and a 10% commission from you, Apache.  Thanks!)
Gotta pay for the extra gas from your new gearing somehow eh?   :wink:

:lol:

Actually, I got 10mpg back when I cleaned the air filter and hosed out the carbs.  Not really sure why, but my bike doesn't like plastic in-line filters.  They melt...and gum everything up in the process.

I'm getting 35 now with 17/48.  We'll see what happens this week when I put my other wheels on with the 53 tooth rear on it...
\'96 Steamer