News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Which Color?

Started by Bushwhacker, December 19, 2006, 04:51:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bushwhacker

When you look like a rude, crude, scum-sucking cretin, people tend not to ask you stupid questions.

2000 Thunderbird Sport - Yellow w/Ghost Flames

2007 Tiger - White w/ABS

2005 Jeep Wrangler - Blue

William Reber

I like the Blue but that is because my 06 is blue , white is nice but most cop bikes are also white in this area. :D

William Reber

I like the Blue but that is because my 06 is blue , white is nice but most cop bikes are also white in this area. :D

wasions

Steve

Gear up!

<*}}}><

\'06 Tiger, \'99 DR350

grrrh

Scorched yellow is best
watch yer mouth on t\' corners

Stretch

Candy Apple Red.

Oh, wait...

Bushwhacker

Quote from: "Stretch"Candy Apple Red.

Oh, wait...

If they made a red one there would be no decision :!:  8)

-
When you look like a rude, crude, scum-sucking cretin, people tend not to ask you stupid questions.

2007 Tiger - White w/ABS

zombie

ChrisN

Quote from: "Bushwhacker"If they made a red one there would be no decision :!:  8)

No disrespect, but could you North American natives offer any logical explanation for your love of "Candy Apple Red" ?

American Chopper, Biker Build-off, anything on Discovery Channel.....yeah.....Candy Apple Red with lots of flames !  Yawn...:roll:

To us reserved Brits it seems like a colour scheme for fairground rides.

Is it me ? Shall I get my coat ?

Feel free to "flame" grill me  :P
Chris

Bushwhacker

Quote from: "ChrisN"
Quote from: "Bushwhacker"If they made a red one there would be no decision :!:  8)

No disrespect, but could you North American natives offer any logical explanation for your love of "Candy Apple Red" ?

To us reserved Brits it seems like a colour scheme for fairground rides.

Red motorcycles, red convertibles, bleached blondes with red lips and red mini skirts!

God I love flash and trash, and if you can get it with quality also, it just doesn't get any better.

-

2007 Tiger - White w/ABS

William Reber

British racing green ...... Will that make it faster ......... hmmmm worked on my old Austin 3000 ! But then red works on vetts ! :roll:

Stretch

:roll:

If I were a typical, conforming American motorcyclist (lemming), I'd be in black leather chaps, riding a poorly-idling chromed-out 900-pound cruiser.

I like red because I like red.  What's to explain?

Advwannabe

Had an ex-Pohleece white K series that seemed to get even the girls applying their lipstick out of the fast lane so there are some advantages to that colour :D The jounos seem to like it too.

The latest issue of Two Wheels ( Australia ) runs a story about a custom black 1200GS that looks pretty cool. Love to see an 07 in Matte Black though.....

Cheers
No good deed goes unpunished
02 Tigger
02 Blackbird
75 GT380
IBA #33180

Wayne

The blue one.Now if there was a photo of a black one  :D  :D

Bushwhacker

Quote from: "Stretch":roll:

If I were a typical, conforming American motorcyclist (lemming), I'd be in black leather chaps, riding a poorly-idling chromed-out 900-pound cruiser.

I like red because I like red.  What's to explain?

If I won the Lottery and had a stable of bikes one of them would be the 1997 Heritage Softtail Springer in white with red accents and fringe everywhere just to ride down the Boulevard on Saturday night!  

I do love flash and trash! :D/

2007 Tiger - White w/ABS