News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Anyone near Portsmouth UK...?

Started by Rocket Rob, January 30, 2007, 10:18:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rocket Rob

Near or in this area.....fancy a brew and a natter..?

Give me a shout....

tonyb

From Essex but will be travling down on 4th may for ferry going on a two week trip around europ, 1 Tiger, 1 Gser. 1 African Twin. Should be fun. Still up for making tea ?. :smt024
One who asks a question is a fool for five minutes; one who does not ask a question remains a fool forever

Rocket Rob

tonyb,

Shame mate...I'm in the Forces and I'm overseas around then.

Please feel free to give me a shout if your out and about any other time.

I do Boxhill now and again to laugh at the 'Teletubbies' on sportsbikes....

All the Best

Rocket Rob

tonyb

Cheers mate meet up at some other time. Keep safe. I for one thank you and every other person in the services for the job you do. :smt041  :smt041  :smt041  :smt041  :smt041  :smt041
One who asks a question is a fool for five minutes; one who does not ask a question remains a fool forever

Quote from: "Rocket Rob"Near or in this area.....fancy a brew and a natter..?

Give me a shout....

I'm passing by on the 24th Feb to stay with my parents in Verwood overnight and early next morning going for a ride with these http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/uk_ ... ssage/2315

people on the 25th.

Fancy any of that?