News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Hagon Shock

Started by TripleFan, February 02, 2007, 09:20:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TripleFan

I have a Hagon for the 2005 I'll part with. It's 30mm shorter and has the remote preload. Being somewhat inseam challenged I decided to drop the seat height. Loved the shock but decided I was happier with the higher seat height so I'm back running the stock shock. PM or email me. $275 or ...
Triplefan

2005 Tiger

XS850LG

XS850G

blacktiger

Just curious, what didn't you like about the lower height ? I'm  5'9" and have considered lowering my 05, I haven't messed with it because I like the ride so much the way it is.

At stops I  keep my rt ft on the brake and lean a little , I am able to flat foot my left foot. I am careful not to stop on a crown. I haven't dropped it yet but it's probably a matter of time.
2013 800XC 33000 miles & counting.

klingklang

Just a question like that. You can't have it modified? I always think that they change the end to fit different bike and height

from ohlins website

TripleFan

Hmmm. Responding to the second response first. I hadn't thought about that. I'll have to check...

On what I didn't like on the lowered bike. To me the higher height feels more balanced. That said with the shorter shock I used the entire rear tread width and found the hero bob's more than once... And that's why I'll never be a top notch racer when the crew chief asks what's wrong and I say doesn't feel right...    :?
Triplefan

2005 Tiger

XS850LG

XS850G

TripleFan

Well, modification is not a cost effective option... This is a great shock and at half price...
Triplefan

2005 Tiger

XS850LG

XS850G