News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Tiger Gas tank for sale! cheap

Started by chromekid01, March 27, 2007, 06:33:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chromekid01

James Hiller

Ebay/Internet sales

Atlanta Triumph Ducati

678-904-1414

chromekid01

Doesn't anyone need a tank?
James Hiller

Ebay/Internet sales

Atlanta Triumph Ducati

678-904-1414

Stretch

I've seen a couple tanks on FleaBay lately.  Why are tanks being replaced by dealers?

Are they being damaged in transit, and replaced upon delivery?

Whut it iz?

chromekid01

This tank was not a warranty replacement, this came from a bike that had damage and thus the insurance company  replaced anything with even the smallest scratch on it.
James Hiller

Ebay/Internet sales

Atlanta Triumph Ducati

678-904-1414

Stretch

Gotcha.

I spoke with Roy this afternoon, BTW.  I'll be bringing my scoot in for rotors and a TOR pipe in a few weeks.

See you then.

chromekid01

I can't wait to shake your hand..you will have to ask for me as i am in the back buried under my laptop working usually.

hey there is an advrider event this weekend are ya going its in suches at the airport food and fun for sure and i believe that me and the wife are going if your interested we could ride in together.
James Hiller

Ebay/Internet sales

Atlanta Triumph Ducati

678-904-1414

Stretch

Love to, but I have to work Saturday (24-hours, doing the fireman thang, and I'll be needing some sleep come Sunday).

I will look you up when I bring my bike in.  I'm getting there first thing in the morning, and waiting on it.  You'll probably be looking for some way to get rid of me by the time my bike is done.   :smt003

Stretch

Kinda moist out there this afternoon.  Still had fun though?

Advwannabe

Hi Chromekid,

How banged up are the fairings from those tiger wrecks?

I want one for my airflow experiments. It doesn't have to be pretty as long as its more or less whole.

Cheers,
No good deed goes unpunished
02 Tigger
02 Blackbird
75 GT380
IBA #33180

chromekid01

Quote from: "Advwannabe"Hi Chromekid,

How banged up are the fairings from those tiger wrecks?

I want one for my airflow experiments. It doesn't have to be pretty as long as its more or less whole.

Cheers,

Sorry no fairings just the tank here.
James Hiller

Ebay/Internet sales

Atlanta Triumph Ducati

678-904-1414

jsingraham

So how cheap is cheap?  I have seen it there for a few weeks of listings, but never meets the reserve.

I would be interested in cheap, but I am sure that my cheap and the reserve are a few $$$ different!

It is the right color though, so I suppose that would add a bit of value for me.

Jason
06 Triumph Tiger - Caspian Blue
07 Yamaha FJR - Black Cherry
86 Honda TR200 FatCat
85 Yamaha BW200 Bigwheel
02 jr 50(really for the kids!)

chromekid01

Quote from: "jsingraham"So how cheap is cheap?  I have seen it there for a few weeks of listings, but never meets the reserve.

I would be interested in cheap, but I am sure that my cheap and the reserve are a few $$$ different!

It is the right color though, so I suppose that would add a bit of value for me.

Jason

The auction is a no reserve auction and i have it started at 200.00 thats cheap...click, bid, win its just that easy..
James Hiller

Ebay/Internet sales

Atlanta Triumph Ducati

678-904-1414