News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

FS: 2006 Yellow DRZ400SM Piped, jetted, etc.

Started by EvilTwin v2, April 15, 2007, 03:38:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EvilTwin v2

FS 2006 Suzuki DRZ400SM.

Currently has only 160 miles on it. I bought it with 68 miles from the first owner (who bought it new in the fall). I haven't even transferred the title yet, but we're buying a house, and I need to cut down on toys. Bike has absolutely 0 damage. Other than the mods & some dust, it can't be told from new.

It has the following add-ons:

-Zeta fat bars

-Zeta bar mount

-Zeta pad & grip pads

-Spyder grips

-DRC 601 LED blinkers (smoke)

-DRC Edge2 tail light (smoke) with plate attachement

-Dynojet stage 2 jet kit

-additional holes cut in top of airbox

-Big Gun Evo X full exhaust system

-AMA Supermoto graphic kit

I will also throw in the stock bars & mounts, stock exhaust, 1 oil filter, and 2 quarts of Suzuki oil. If you need it, I can also throw in the helmet in the picture below (it's an XL and has only seen about 50 miles of use).

I would prefer to just sell it without transferring the title into my name, but that is negotiable.

The bike is located in Moundsville, WV (zip code 26041). I would prefer buyer to pick it up or to meet someplace (for gas money), but I might be willing to ship it if the buyer makes all of the arrangements.

Asking $5,500.

Post up with questions or comments or if you want close-up pics of anything in particular.

I will get more pictures when it stops raining.

bloaker

Wow, sounds great and not too far.  Unfortunately I do not have the funds right now.  IIf it were the black one, I would have to really look into making something happen.   Arghh!

Waiting more pictures....

Bear

QuoteI will get more pictures when it stops raining.

I would just like it to start raining.   :shock: :lol: :roll:

Nice bike by the way
2006 Black Tiger
Street Triple (Minister for War & Finance)
DZR 250 K6 (Kids)
KTM 600
TT600
XT250
KT120

Two things are infinite : the universe and human stupidity; I'm not sure about the universe.