News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Just saying hello

Started by Timbo, April 26, 2007, 10:20:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Timbo

Just got myself a New Tiger 955i. Thought I'd say hello. I may be asking loads of questions as I'm new to Triumph ownership although I've been riding bikes for 20 years.  I've had the bike two weeks and it's going in for it's first service tomorrow. 8)

greg

Hi. Well done, you have bought yourself a truly great motorcycle, now go out and abuse it.
2004 Girly.

zadok_oz

Welcome Timbo. I haven't been to Wales, but I reckon you would be in great Tiger country. :)
Marty F
\'03 Tiger 955i

greg

Hi again Timbo, just noticed you are in Wales, have a look in events, you will see a camping weekend coming up, can meet up if you like.
2004 Girly.

Timbo

Quote from: "greg"Hi again Timbo, just noticed you are in Wales, have a look in events, you will see a camping weekend coming up, can meet up if you like.

I'll check it out.

Cheers

Tim

Hi.

Also, join the "Yahoo groups Tiger rides" at http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/uk_tiger_rides/

The guys that are most active are around Bristol. I did a ride in Wales with them in February. Bloody wet it was but a good day out none the less.