News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

FS: 2005 Tiger 955i Lucifer Orange

Started by Guest, May 14, 2007, 04:32:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

I may have to sell the my tiger. It is a 2005 with a little over 5k miles on it. I bought it new/leftover back in april. The first service has been done and documented in the owners manual. It comes with the factory panniers, hand guards, triumph tank bag, and a sargent seat along with the stock one.. The lower black piece on the left side pannier has some scratches from a tip over in the garage and the right side pannier has a small crack around one of the latches from a tipover after another tiger bumped it coming out of a creek crossing, it also has some scratches on the right side pannier from the same fall. I just paid the bike off on 6/20/07 online so I expect the title to be in hands in a few weeks possibly. $7500 obo, may consider partial trade for a DR650. Bike is located about 45 minutes or so north of atlanta. Contact me via pm or email, mailto:tommyelrod@comcast.net">tommyelrod@comcast.net

Tommy

Wife has my camera but I will post more recent pics when she gets in. Also has 21-22 months left on the factory warranty.

gazoo

Nice looking bike - good luck w/ the sale.

Out of curiosity - what  bag is that you have on the back rack?

Thanks!

-gaz

Quote from: "gazoo"Nice looking bike - good luck w/ the sale.

Out of curiosity - what  bag is that you have on the back rack?

Thanks!

-gaz

It is a golf bag cooler. I don't play golf but went into a golf store with 2 coworkers during lunch break one day and seen the bag sitting there. It is made by cascade designs I believe and was $15.00. It has 2 D rings on the bottom of the bag and a clip on the top. I attached it to the rack using zip ties. It holds my tire repair kit, bunjees and what not. Beats spending $100 or more on a rack bag.

Bump for new price and details.

burntclutch

but but...:( damn, sorry to see you're selling it. Sure is nice. :cry:

zombie