News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Beautiful 05 Tiger for sale, southern CT (NYC metro)

Started by ridin gaijin, May 25, 2007, 03:35:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ridin gaijin

2005 Triumph Tiger for sale. {snif}

22k miles. Bought in 2004 so that's about 5k/year. Great Lucifer Red factory paint. New Mexico bike, not messy or rusty etc. Includes hard cases and Marsee tank bag. Always dealer serviced. Never crashed or dropped--only down once, at walking speed (see smugmug pics (link below) for closeups of damage). Bodywork in great shape.

Comes with original tools and owner's manual, both in terrific shape. Both sets of original keys.

This 955 cc fuel injected Tiger eats about a half quart of oil every 1,000 miles--sometimes more if on a long road trip, usually less if in the city or off-road. This comes well under Triumph's "we'd best have a look then hadn't we" threshold of 1 quart per 1,000 miles. Only fed synthetic oil, with oil and filter changes every 3k miles. Equipped with K&N air filter and factory-optional centerstand. Good Anakee on the front, brand new Michelin Pilot on the rear. Chain, sprockets in fine shape. Rear brakes squeak a bit but are almost new. Earns 40+ mpg in city and 45-48 on the highway, on 86 octane regular.

The bike is in Stamford, CT, 06902. I can ship but buyer pays all charges. Blue Book is $8,100; I'd like to get $7,800 for it.

Contact me (Mike) at (505) 795-8071 or http://ridin-gaijin.smugmug.com/gallery ... /155898051
2005 Tiger in Lucifurry Orange. Always something new it seems...