News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

2003 Tiger 955i Special for Sale (UK)

Started by russ_fae_fyvie, August 20, 2007, 10:16:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

russ_fae_fyvie

Having lovingly customised my Tiger I need to sell to finance another project.

It is a 2003 model with 22000 miles on the clock and has a full years MOT and Road Tax.

Fully dealer serviced (with invoices/service book) and has only just had a 21000 mile service.

It has a hugger, scotoiler, PIAA Spots, Heated Grips (Triumph), Gel Seats (Triumph), Centre Stand (Triumph) engine guards and a radiator grill.

Twin port Blue Flame exhaust and Twin Headlight mod done, I also have the O2 thingy but it's not fitted, it goes with the bike too.

As you can see it also has a unique custom Tiger paint job, you will not see another bike like this anywere in the world !

I am looking for £3750 ovno, please drop me a line if you are interested or need any more info.

Stretch

I don't mean to waste your time, but could you post a close-up photo of the tank?

That's quite a paint job, and I'd like to get a better look at it.

Thanks.