News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Need: 05 Lucifer Orange Front Fender

Started by Cos, September 12, 2007, 03:34:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cos

Anybody have one by any chance? Fleabay is being most uncooperative  :(

Cos

Sometimes, i just love having a bike not many others do.   :lol:

noivson

It's not that, the $150 for a new one keeps my 'experienced' fender on! :D
Butt:::  Stretch's high fender mod is appealing....
Ride More-Worry Less! \'05 Lucifer Orange \'S\'

Cos

Point well taken on the bread Triumph wants for that orange piece. As much as i love what Stretch did with that fender, it's even more expensive than the OEM part (no knock on you Stretch, just on my financial state).

Bud

Hey Cos,
What color is your cracked topcase?
If its green, maybe you could unload it on some unsuspecting noob to help defray the cost of a new fender.

Bud

Cos

Quote from: "Bud"Hey Cos,
What color is your cracked topcase?
If its green, maybe you could unload it on some unsuspecting noob to help defray the cost of a new fender.

Bud

You need a topcase Bud?

It's black, slightly cracked, and tell the truth, i think i'd be a bit hesitant getting rid of something that useful.

Cos

Does anybody maybe have a black fender then?

Bud

[/quote]You need a topcase Bud?
It's black, slightly cracked, and tell the truth, i think i'd be a bit hesitant getting rid of something that useful.[/quote]

Don't really need one badly, just thinking of options.
Good luck with the fender hunt.

Bud

Cos

Found one for a decent price  :D

Topcase-wise, if you're on a tight budget, try the JC Whitney case.  How wrong can you be for 65 bucks?

http://www.jcwhitney.com/autoparts/Prod ... 03/c-10111