News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Saw a Tigger on the Road Today...

Started by Stretch, October 14, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stretch

Roulette Green '01-'02 on Highway 129 in Gray, Georgia, heading south, about 5:30 this afternoon.  I nearly ran off the road checking it out.  I was in my Jeep, so no Tiger-to-Tiger contact.

That was the first Tiger I've ever seen on the hoof, aside from specifically meeting Tiger riders for a group ride.

Was it any of you FF's?

CBAT

Tiger to tiger contact in the wild is a rare thing.
Bruce

Stretch

So I've found.  I didn't start looking for Tigers until I began shopping for one, and in all this time, the one today is the first.

CBAT

I've only seen one other tiger on the road, in Ruidoso NM. Silver Girly. But I was on my Intruder.  :roll:
Bruce

Stretch

Was it Abruzzi?  That's his stomping grounds.

I've been there, by the way.  I rode through there checking out Lincoln about ten years ago.

SETiger

While Tiger sightings in the wild are rare, I saw at least four individual Tigers going the opposite direction last weekend while cruising on the Blue Ridge Parkway. Nice to see some cats out playing.

Jim S

Well, Tigers meeting in the wild in Europe, not so rare, as my pic shows, I met up with this roulette green one in France and travelled the alps to Italy with him. I then met around half a dozen in Bardonecchia participating in the Stella Alpina rally!
04 Tiger and 97 Blade

Chris Canning

Funny seeing that picture,i reckon half of all UK bikers who have ever travelled to Europe must have a picture taken there,my first must have been over 25 years ago,although both my wife and i remember it mostly when she bought a bag of sweets off a stall up there,must have been 10 in the bag,cost 18 quid,we still laugh about it.

abruzzi

Quote from: "Stretch"Was it Abruzzi?  That's his stomping grounds.

I've been there, by the way.  I rode through there checking out Lincoln about ten years ago.

might have been. (the saddest words of mice and men, btw)  though, I've been there and seen another silver Girly as well. So there is more than one of us down here.

Geof

zombie

nice pic of a tigger on the Isle of Man