News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

2006 Tiger forsale in Ga

Started by liquidsmile, November 26, 2007, 07:42:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

liquidsmile

Well I am getting married soon and I need the cash for the wedding and taxes to come, so here are a little bit of the specifics about the bike, it is silver and has 14000 miles, has had the 12 k service done, has the triumph hard bags and top box, extras include touratech radiator and oil cooler grills, twisted throttle mirror wideners, triumph driver gel seat, vario windscreen, sport screen, and a c baileys screen, twisted throttle risers, and a triumph service manual. I really love this bike, it is in great condition and really do not want to get rid of it but I have to. $6800.00
Not looking for trades, need the money.  
Thanks
LS
I will post some pics of it tomorrow.

Stretch

Trading a good bike for a woman.

(shaking head).

doc.card

2006 Triumph Speedmaster
2005 Tiger

liquidsmile

Here is a link to the pictures of the tiger, it is easier to give a link than try to post them all here.  Thanks for looking
http://picasaweb.google.com/shadowsmile ... umphTiger2
LS

liquidsmile

Yeah Stretch I know, I still have a couple more in the garage I just need to get rid of one of them.   :(
LS

Stretch

One of the women?  How much?

:mrgreen:

liquidsmile

$3.50, and she comes with a bunch of extra farkles...  :mrgreen:

Stretch

Wimmin always come with farkles, especially baggage.

pit0rz

liquidsmile, sent ya a pm...
Steve P.
'03 Tiger - Luci