News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Triumph Birmingham UK

Started by Chris Canning, December 08, 2007, 05:48:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris Canning

For anyone here in the Mildlands in the UK,i see there's going to be a new Dealership here in Birmingham,Triumph have some what of a chequered history with dealers so close to the factory,hopefully this will turn out better than some of the others,it'll based next door to Hein Gericke on the ring road.

wobbly

Cheers chris. I use BS Bikes (apt!) up here in Stoke, but any excuse for a run out...  
               Wobbly  8)
2001 Tiger 955i Lucifer Orange

iansoady

So much depends on the workshop staff & management. The Stratford dealer I got my bike from were fine in the sales department (although the salesman has now gone off to start his own little repair operation) but the workshop was unbelievably bad.
Ian.

1931 Sunbeam Model 10
1999 Honda SLR650

Chris Canning

Most new dealers are crap when they start,and Triumphs are quirky to say the least,i'll be interested to see who they employ!!!!,almost as much as who owns the shop!!!,because the recruiting adds do not look to be a private affair.

Chris Canning

Their big opening day is still to come,but the shop was open today,when i called in to have a look.

Chris Canning

Thursday 24 april 7.30pm-11pm is opening night.

The Worlds Largest Triumph Dealer Pheww :wink:

bjorn toulouse

Quote from: "Chris Canning"The Worlds Largest Triumph Dealer Pheww :wink:

Is that a reference to the actual facility, or the owner??

Rex
In Dog We Truck
When the going gets weird, the weird turn Pro!

Chris Canning

Thats an interesting one because who owns it,is a matter for debate!!

ChrisN

C'mon Chris,

I think you know alot more than you're letting on.

Give us the full story  :wink:
Chris

CvPiper

Whats to debate on who owns it?  :wink:
2005 Tiger 955i, Lucifer Orange
3 Box Luggage
Rider and Pillion Gel Seats
Touring Screen
TOR Can
Scottoiller
Autocom (Work in Progress)

Chris Canning

Well Triumph here in the West Mids have a chequered history,they had a big dealer that ran for some years and then went bust big time(between a £mil and 2 depending on who you listen two) and burned both Triumph and Honda,Triumph then went the small and often,Pole Position,dealer on the A45,Black Country M/C's,non of which now sell Triumphs for various reasons,there is now a new shop, Birmingham Triumph,and very nice it is to,all the people who went for job interviews had to go to Hinckley for them!!

It would be very nice to go along to the opening night this thursday,but we'll be on a ferry on the way to Le-Mans for the 24 hour.