News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Tubeless Tire Plug Kit

Started by HappyMan, January 22, 2008, 04:10:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HappyMan

While I was ordering my skid plate and crash bars from Touratech I noticed they had a tire plug kit.  I didn't think much of it until just a little bit ago when I realized that I probably didn't have one for the Tiger.  Mine went with my BMW.  Never even dawned on me to buy the TT one as long as I was buying the other stuff....

So, is there a kit anyone here recommends or should I just go out and buy something from FleaBay?  Just thought I'd check before I ordered.
Life is hard.  It\'s even harder if you\'re stupid. - John Wayne

Life\'s too short......Let\'s ride! - HappyMan

http://ridedualsport.com

Stretch

I carry a Slime mini-compressor and an auto parts store plug kit in a nylon drawstring bag.

HappyMan

Quote from: "Stretch"I carry a Slime mini-compressor and an auto parts store plug kit in a nylon drawstring bag.

I cary the same compressor.  Quite handy when traveling through the forrest roads and back out onto highways and changing the tire pressure.

I don't know of any difference between the standard auto plug kits and motorcycle kits.  Do you?

Stretch

There are lots of opinions on that subject.  I'm sure we'll hear them all.

The anally safety-conscious say that plugs are to be used only to get you to a dealer, where you then buy a new tire.

The Stop-And-Go kits use rubber plugs with no glue, and are marketed as being just a temporary fix, 100 miles or so, letting you get to town where you can make more permanent repairs.

Personally, I use glued-in string plugs to get me home, then I pull the tire off the rim (eventually) and patch / plug the hole with a glued-in mushroom plug / patch from the inside.

I don't do any high-speed runs, so I'm really not concerned about my TKC's coming to pieces because of a nail hole.

HappyMan

Thanks Stretch.  I'm of the same persuasion.  However, I'm happy to listen to opinions on the subject as my opinion was solely based on an unscientific opinion of my own and no one else's.

Stretch

If I were screaming around on a 200-hp Hayabusa, I might be more inclined to replace a tire with a nail hole in it.  Having a belt separate or fail completely at 180+ will ruin your whole day.

Check out Ghost Rider (not the Nicholas Cage movie, the Scandanavian stunt rider).  Nice fresh tires would be good to have when riding like this...

HappyMan

If I were screaming around at 180+ I'd be divorced.... :shock:

zopilote

Quote from: "Stretch"Check out Ghost Rider (not the Nicholas Cage movie, the Scandanavian stunt rider).  Nice fresh tires would be good to have when riding like this...

Is that maniac known in USA too?  :D
It is unbelievable he hasnĀ“t been caught or killed yet... Everyone knows who he is but noone can do anything about it. He runs a small motorcycle accessories shop in Stockholm and is actually quite a nice guy, but could maybe need to cool down a little bit  :shock:

Stretch

Lots of people have a second side to them, although self-destructive behavior usually manifests itself in violence and drug abuse.  I agree it is irresponsible for him to endanger others on public roads.  On the other hand, and at least he doesn't get his jollies by being a violent menace, like so many idiots do in the USA.  At that speed the risk is mostly his.

2004Tiger

You guys are talking about plugging Tiger tires aren't you? How well does that work on the tube? I carry tar arns and a patch kit. (A packet of patches and a can of goop from NAPA, and a little sandpaper.) I also carry a spare tube.

I had previously used the same kit to patch the inside of my GS tires, after finding the plug method difficult to apply. The difficulty arises when the offending metallic object enters the tire at an angle. After extracting said object, the exact same angle (puncture path) must be followed to insert the plug. Not easy. I have never had an inside patch fail.
2004 Tiger. Black is beautiful. If I don\'t ride a little every day I get a little crazy.

Stretch

His question was about tubeless tires, so yeah, that's what we were babbling about.

Puncture repair on a bike with innertubes is a bit more labor intensive.  Bleh.

One other thing about tubeless repairs (although I may have posted it in an earlier thread some months ago), is to NOT use SlimeĀ® sealant in tubeless tires.  The stuff dries out over a period of years, coating the inside of the rim with scaly residue.

The real problem arises as the residue is corrosive, attacking aluminum, working its way up into the tire bead's sealing surface.  

My previous bike was a Honda Magna with cast wheels.  As a precautionary measure on long trips, I injected the prescribed amounts of Slime into the tires, as per the product's instructions.

Those tires were on the bike for a couple years, and by that time I was noticing that the tires were flat every couple of days.  Soapy water on the tires revealed that there were dozens of leaks from each side of the tire beads.

Upon removing the tires I found the Slime had corroded the sealing surfaces inside the rim, creating scores of pits in the aluminum.  I had to beadblast the inside of both wheels and smear on a thin coating of JB Weld epoxy to fill in the pits, then sand it all smooth so that the new tires would seal.  It took two attempts before the wheels became airtight again.

So... learn from my mistake, and leave Slime on the shelf of the parts store.

paulie

Happy,  I seem to recall a thread about the plug kits on ADVrider, i'll see if i can dig it up.

Stretch, I'm with ya! A buddy of mine had the same thing happen a couple years back even before I was a rider. I distictly remember that he paid a shop about a Franklin or so to perform a similar procedure.  :roll:

The only Slime thats coming near my Tigger is that sweet little compressor they have.  :twisted:

EDIT!
Here's the thread I was talking about: http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=147600

i did a search for "aerostich tire plug" and there were a couple other threads of interest, so you may try that too  :wink:

also, just in case: http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=197217  :twisted:

Cheers!
Current Bike: 2005 Tiger in Silver.
Former Bike (also my first): 1980 KZ650

HappyMan

Quote from: "paulie"Happy,  I seem to recall a thread about the plug kits on ADVrider, i'll see if i can dig it up.

Stretch, I'm with ya! A buddy of mine had the same thing happen a couple years back even before I was a rider. I distictly remember that he paid a shop about a Franklin or so to perform a similar procedure.  :roll:

The only Slime thats coming near my Tigger is that sweet little compressor they have.  :twisted:

EDIT!
Here's the thread I was talking about: http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=147600

i did a search for "aerostich tire plug" and there were a couple other threads of interest, so you may try that too  :wink:

also, just in case: http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=197217  :twisted:

Cheers!

Great thread links.  Thanks!

Stretch

Lose the CO2 cartridges.

The following had me in stitches, so I found it again just last week (with help from a brother on ADVrider) and copied it to a word processing file in my computer.

Some guy was selling small 12-volt compressors (similar to the Slime compressor, which I have and like) on eBay last year.  He wrote a 17-page diatribe (without the benefit of paragraphs) about why you should use a 12-volt pump and plugs instead of other plug kits (or having none at all) Here it is in its entirety (I've made it easy on you all by creating paragraphs where there were none).

Copied and pasted for your reading pleasure...

----------------------------

This pump is an indispensible gift/tool for yourself-- or for that riding buddy that has just about everything..especially if you know someone that is counting on one of those stupid co/2 inflaters that require 12 co-2 cartridges (over $60.00 worth- plus tax/shipping) just to inflate 1 motorcycle tire ...

If you bought one of those co/2 inflators, I want to talk to you about a bridge I have for sale in Brooklyn N.Y.... .. I am aiming my ad at BMW riders because ,it is not that they are smarter,it is because they are a shade less dumb than the typical cruiser rider or hog rider whose riding apparel consists of sunglasses, fingerless gloves,and bare tatooed arms.

One thing.. When it comes to the Hog factory,you gotta hand it to them.. they have first rate expert marketing people... they know how to sell.. there is an ass for every seat.

This is a compact 12-volt tire inflater that can pump up motorcycle tires--car--truck--even 125lb bicycle tires--as well as air forks--air shocks--air mattress's--sports balls- it will even blow up that inflatable traveling companion if you hate sleeping alone.

You dont have to read all of this ad if you know exactly what to do when you get a flat tire.....If you carry all the proper equipment to do a repair on the spot.....not a co/2 inflater kit---and not a can of slime, or one of those cans of flat fix,which isnt even close to being able to inflate a tire. the propellant in the can is just to inject the tacky slop into the tire,not to inflate the tire to the proper inflation. you still need to inflate the tire. slime has been known to cause the tire to spin on the rim and causes tire valves to stick or plug up,and what a mess it makes. if slime does not seal the hole,and you need to patch or plug the hole ,good luck getting a patch or plug to stick once the tire is contaminated with slime. slime throws your-to the gram tire balance WAY-OFF,to the tune of however much you use. If you used slime in a tubeless tire,and you want to put a tube in it,dont even think about it.

I get preached to on sundays----i hate when someone preaches at me about something i am already aware of..... so.... If you already know this stuff--then you already know it only takes about 15 minutes to do a tubeless tire repair and be back on the road.....all you seasoned self reliant know-it-all types ---please dont read anymore of this ad.

If you realize you need one of these pumps ,bid and move on,but dont read on....I know it goes on and on and on....My spelling and punctuation may be offensive to those looking to be offended......I am just trying to pass a good thing along to other motorcycleists ...I am glad i discovered these air pumps and i want to share them with everyone... I am not going to get rich selling these things... I am just having fun.

It is very satisfying helping a rider with a bit of info about something they are not doing quite right,and seeing the same rider a few weeks later,and he/she has bought the item I suggested or changed his/her set up to that which I mentioned to them... It is a thrill to me to see the light go on insiden a new riders eyes when he or she finally gets it.....I am trying to save riders from shedding those bitter tears of road-side helplessness.

The following is for them.... not for you experts that know this stuff.. ... I find myself in the ironic position--- trying to tell BMW riders anything... They are the most savvy/self reliant group on the road......... so ,all experts and know-it-alls ---stop here!!!!!!!!!!....... I forbid experts to read past this point.........(pretty dramatic stuff so far--eh??) ................. ..... Now that i have your attention..Those of you who are still with me may find this information not uninteresting. For what its worth...

Those of you that have not had the pleasure of a roadside repair of any kind --yet....... You dont know -what you dont know......... There are so many basic things you should always carry with you, and you should wear..... You should carry a rainsuit but you can ride in the rain without a rainsuit--- You should wear a full face helmet and gloves/jacket/boots/kevlar jeans but you can ride without a helmet or protective gear---you should carry lots of things but you can still ride without carrying lots of stuff you should carry--------but you cant ride with a flat tire.

If you dont at least carry a tire repair kit and learn to use it,you are in for something you will never forget...... Its nice to have friends you can count on,but......Out there on the road ,the only one you can count on for sure --is yourself ..not your cellphone..... ..I have seen and lived all of the following ...

I want to pass on a good thing to other motorcycleists,because these little tire pumps are the greatest little life savers to come along since tubeless tires...

#1...do not believe in those co/2 inflaters.. They are a joke and the joke is on you ...Unless you carry at least a DOZEN cartridges,you will get stuck.........A co/2 cartridge cant push air till it is empty..It can only equalize with the tire  

Motorcycle Conssumer News tested co/2 inflaters and found that 12 (yes TWELVE) co/2 cartridges are needed to fully inflate a 180/55/17 tire...... That is over $60.00 worth of cartridges plus shipping at dennis kirk catalog prices,just to inflate one single tire.. Then you have to hunt for another dozen cartridges to replace your spent cartridges...... And you thought paying 50 cents for air at a gas station was too much!!!!!!! Want to always carry 12 cartridges with you??? If you are willing to carry 12 cartridges ,then to be safe, why not 24 cartridges so you will have your back up cartridges with you... Thats well over $120.00 worth of cartridges,plus shipping.....

Might i suggest that you get yourself one of those ammo belts you see mexican bantits wearing across thier torso in western movies,and convert it to a co/2 cartridge carrying belt. Wearing 2 belts in an X pattern across your chest would be quite impressive on bike nights......When you use a co/2 cartridge,you throw it away... (remember you will need at least 12).

You will have this pump forever and it never runs out of free air.......If you need to inflate a flat car tire with co/2 cartridges,well---dont even think about it...just forget that one....... you only need one of these pumps for that job............ When you get a flat tire..the first thing you need to do is find the hole or nail in the tire...If you find a nail or screw,fine...But if you cant find the hole,you must put air into the tire to find the leak,and you only have so much air with a co/2 kit .....Been there---Done that....

This little 12volt emergency tire pump will fit into any tankbag or saddlebag .............. The owners manual states that this pump delivers 250lbs of pressure... That is more pressure than my garage compressor can supply..Not more volume---more pressure.... You will never need to get that high of a pressure out of this pump ,But pumping just 40 or 50 lbs or pressure is nothing for this pump.......... This pump can pop the tire back on the bead/rim if needed--That may take up to 70lbs of pressure to do that at times..........That is impossible with a co/2 inflater...

This pump is self contained. the housing holds everything in one neat little package... the 3 attachments, built in gage.. the air hose.. and the 9 foot long power cord for plugging into your 12 volt outlet.. look at the pic...you can see that everything neatly packs into the pump housing by clipping into its holder or inside its compartment...

The power-plug is a standard cigarette lighter 12-volt plug-....... the plug can be changed to any type of plug your machine has very easily,or just attach allegator clips and connect directly to the battery terminals... ..There are 3 air attachments for filling sports balls/or if you are a camper,for filling your air mattress.......I realize that common sence isnt too common---

But if i wanted to... even i could could change the power cord plug by cutting off the existing plug and attaching the 2 wires to whatever style of plug i wanted to change to ,while riding at 65 mph and chewing gum at the same time..Which would prove yet again that common sence isnt too common....it is a very simple matter to change the power plug to whatever style you want... I actually believe that even some hog riders could manage it... rather than change the power plug, i made up a simple to make adapter.. i have a pic of my adapter (not included) showing just how simple it is to make one up with the style of plug you need to fit your machine...

Look at my pics and see my personal adapter that i bought at auto zone for under $10,and i added my style plug to the tail on the female cigarette plug......This adapter connects to my radar detector or my air pump,and since i left the standard cigarette plugs on my radar detector and air pump,i can still use them in any car/truck /anywhere i want ,not just my motorcycle. Dont be too quick to cut off the cigarette lighter plug....The pump has an on/off switch and a built in easy to read tire gage .......

You can actually see the real time pressure as it is filling the tire...Instead of hooking up the hose and un-hooking the hose for a reading with a seperate tire gage...and re-hooking up the hose ..and re-un-hooking up the hose--over and over ,and checking and re-checking the pressure with a seperate hard to read gage until you get the pressure right...and loosing air each and every time you hook and un hook the air hose and the tire gage ... loosing air with each co/2 cartridge switch and pressure check.....

You will be understandably very impatient when you are filling your tire with co/2 bottles,because you wont believe it could take so long... especially if you are in a dangerous spot.. You will be checking and re-checking the air pressure between cartridges.... At least 30-45 minutes if everything goes right with co/2..... ...... None of that with this pump...Just attach the pump ,the air valve clamps to the tire valve...Switch on...Watch the easy to read gage...When it reaches the correct pressure,switch off and you are on the road again....

When it comes to motorcycleists and flat tires,there are only 2 catagories...Those who have had flats...and those who will......Then there are 2 sub catagories...those who will be back on the road in 15 minutes after doing a simple repair...and those who will be stranded,and forced to leave thier machine sitting at the side of the road,hoping it is still there when you get back...Or leave someone with your machine like your girlfriend or wife or kid in the middle of nowhere,or in a place you would not want to walk thru at night ,even armed,and hope they are still there when you get back.

One of my most memorable places i ever had a flat tire was at 1AM at the graveyard on Mt Nebo road just off of I-79 west of pittsburgh.... Very dark,Dead quiet... I was alone.. I had to let my headlight hang by its wires for light,the moon helped a bit .

Recently ...Late one summer afternoon... i rode thru a sudden downpour, it was commin down like a horse pissin on a flat rock..... That is when all those sharp little things like nails and screws that bounce off tradesmens trucks,or off of garbage trucks,and end up in the gutter get washed onto the road just as your tires to pass by...Anyway..I got a rear flat.... I was actually excited that i was finally going to get to use my nifty co/2 inflation kit that i had never had the chance to use before... ............. I found a screw in the tire right away... No big deal... I pulled it ..plugged the hole.. and i got out my co/2 inflater kit.........this was the precise moment in time that yet another one of lifes lessons began.......... i spent both of my co/2 cartridges and my buddies 5 cartridges before i found that i had a 2nd hole in the tire,which was the one that flattened my tire in the first place...the tiny screw i found at first probably wasnt leaking ...... That took over an hour....

At that point,running low on patience,running out of time,and completely out of air cartridges... it was time for plan B.... I didnt want to leave my machine so my riding buddy headed north to find some kind of town somewhere to hopefully find some co/2 cartridges in the style i needed (there are many styles of cartridge) ....We didnt know at that time that even if there had not been a 2nd hole in my tire,that our combined measly 7 cartridges were not nearly enough to inflate even one tire enough to ride.  Time crawled by like an old fly stuck on flypaper.

My buddy had been gone for hours .... it was getting dark...... a couple unshaved locals in a rattly old pickup, that didnt burn all that much oil ,asked if i was havin trouble?? thier greasy squinty eyed smiles showed that they had at least a few teeth...remember the movie deliverance??.... so do I..................... .I hoped my friend would remember exactly which cornfield i was stuck at.... He is not one of those people with a built in compass in his head............. I kept thinking- did something happen to him and now we are both stuck??? ........

I walked down the road about a mile to see if i could find a house with a phone just in case..... All i found was a dried out brown house,with a dried out brown lawn........ The walk back made me a little tired so i sat down for a while. the next thing i knew,i felt something cold on my shoulder. i looked up to see what it was. it was the ground.. i didnt know i was that tired.....

Finally , hours later,after dark, i heard the unmistakable sound of that 851 duc...my buddy re-appeared with 2 boxes of cartridges (10).... that's all they had............There i was,laying on the wet ground with a flashlight between my teeth,fighting with that co/2 contraption while contorting my body and arms under my saddlebag,beside my muffler,around my disc rotor,and between the spokes of my cast wheel.... I had to attach that adapter fitting to the schrader valve with the cartridge attached to the adapter....It was tight.......I was spending cartridge after cartridge after cartridge...Loosing air with every switch to a fresh one....

As the tire slowly built up pressure,i got less and less out of each cartridge before it equalized with the tire,and i lost more and more of the unused air from each cartridge with each switch...I finally got to the 10th cartridge,but to my dismay, my pressure was only at 26lbs.. i had no idea i needed so many cartridges for just one tire........... I needed 38lbs......... I had to go with it for now at 26lbs....,

I packed up all my stuff,transfered some of the gear from my bags to my buddies to lighten the load on that under inflated tire...I put on my riding gear....started my machine...then i did the logical adult thing to do.... I calmly took that co/2 inflator,and i threw it just as far as i could........ I didnt even look to see where it landed...................

I rode slowly until i finally found a gas station that had a coin operated electric tire pump to top off my tire.....All those years and miles i rode with just 2 little worthless co/2 cartridges putting myself and at times my wife at risk counting on those co/2 things.......After that lesson with the co/2.....I knew i had to find a reliable portable air supply for next time....

The airman sparrow seemed to be what i was looking for... That was until i read what Motorcycle Consumer News said about the Airman sparrow pump.. they said it gets very hot,takes very long to fill even small tires,and cant be run for more than a matter of minutes at a time and only pumps up to 100lbs..... they gave it thier lowest rating and said ( dont bother).. so i didnt...........

Then i ran into a tool man that supplies the company i work for..... He gave me one of these pumps to try...... I tried it on my guzzi,which of all my bikes,is the one that requires the highest pressures..... It pumped my rear tire up from equalized to 40lbs in under 5 minutes..... i also used it to top off my low truck tire.. it works great.... I now carry a pump on each of my motorcycles,in my truck, my company car,my wifes car, and each of my 3 kids have one in thier cars............

This little pump pumps up car tires,truck tires, air forks,air mattress's, sports balls, even those high pressure road bicycle 125lb tires.... Look at it this way.... If you are a cruiser type that just putts around town or to the local park, you probably can squeak thru life without things like rain suits/maps/ tire repair kits ......

But if you are a motorcycleist, that actually travels further than pushing distance from home,we do have to face some facts....Such as.... It is going to rain at some point,so,we must carry rain gear...We may have a mechanical problem so we carry basic tested tools.ect... ....................................................

Take a minute and think about what you will do when you get a flat .... I have had my share of flats..................I was alone on my FJ 1200, headed north on I-79 towards lake erie,it was just after sun-up one warm sunny summer morning........ There i was with a puncture... 20 miles from the exit.....Standing in the vortex of the roaring jetstream from the endless procession of tractor trailers spraining the law just feet away , almost up-ending me and my machine as each freightliner scorched by in a cloud of gritty dust.... that shouldent even happen to a hog rider.....This was my very 1st roadside tubeless tire repair. i plugged it and pumped it up and was on the road again in about 25 minutes.. thank the late J C for tubless tires...

I didnt have one of these pumps ,they were not invented yet,or i would have been thur that job much quicker.... I did have my stop & go repair kit with its spark plug hole pump..unlike most of todays machines,the old FJ has easy plug hole access for screwing in the air pump............ Unless you are prepaired to a simple tire plug job,you will be stuck....... 2nd only to the sudden onset of montazumas revenge while stuck in bumper to bumper rush hour traffic, on the expressway, nowhere near an exit, on a 90 degree day, while wearing tight fitting black 1 piece leathers----( happerned to me) flats ruin the day for everyone on the ride,everyone.... ,not just you if you arent prepaired..... .

Motorcycles are so reliable today that the most common breakdown issue is a flat tire or running out of gas.....even hogs are almost as reliable as your average japanese machinery of the late 60s,and that is saying a lot, now that they are using modern stuff like- japanese electrics- korean wheels- japanese suspensions-brakes,carbs and fuel injection-ect.............. when you get a flat while riding with friends, all your riding buddies will stop,and if nobody is prepaired to do a flat fix , someone has to go for help,and so on ..........It takes all day......... im talking about ALLLLLLLLLLL day...trust me........

The number of precious riding days in a summer are too few .. there are only 12 weekends per summer,and how many of them do you actually have free to ride if it doesnt rain? Sadly--- Weekends-like life,are short........................... Just give it a minute and think about WHAT IF????....

I often ask riders of machines that have no place at all to carry even the most basic stuff,what they do when they get a flat??... One guy said to me -- "Thats why i carry a cellphone"!! ........ If only i could live in la la land like that....(im sure that if you are still reading this stuff,you are sure i am already in residence there)....Are you going to call mother to come and save you?...Or do you know some sucker that owns a pickup truck? .....(It's a curse to own a truck at times,i can tell ya).. Do you think thats all there is to it?? ........ There is more to it,trust me.......

Did you ever actually even try to put even a small streetbike into the back of a pickup truck?...... You know how difficult it can be to just push your machine around on slightly off level ground with fully inflated tires....Imagine pushing your machine up a board at a steep degree angle with a flat tire..... Remember --the machine is getting higher relative to you on the ground,and you are loosing leverage as it goes up the ramp..You need your legs to push,and you cant push while tip-toeing... If you are lucky enough to have a few strong friends there to help you push the machine up the ramp dont forget to remind them not to push on breakables-bendables-crackable parts ... Like saddlebags-turnsignals-tail lights- trunks ect......

No small feat without flat tires,if you have a strong enough/wide enough/long enough ramp....,so that the machine does not high center on the way in ( BUT...THEY ALL HI-CENTER,ONLY DIRTBIKES WITH 12 INCHES OF CLEARENCE DONT HI CENTER), Remember ,the machine has even less ground clearence with a flat tire.............If you never loaded a machine into the back of a pickup truck before...

Just for laughs -,if possible, do not miss this chance of a lifetime...have someone use thier cell phone and video tape the eitire ordeal..... You could win the grand prize on ameircas funniest home videos....... Actually -i have never ever seen or even heard of a large machine like a gold wing in the back of a pickup truck ...Im not saying it cant be done...im just saying i have never seen it or heard of it .....................

Dont forget the motorcycle tie downs for compressing the suspension..... You cant secure /haul a motorcycle in a pickup truck with un-compressed suspension and your mothers clothesline holding it.....The suspension will compress as you make turns and hit bumps-the ropes will go slack and loosen and the machine will go flying ...Seen it...... You must fully compress the forks by strapping the front end to the floor of the truck.........Lets imagine you got lucky and were able to load the machine into the truck without the disaster happening yet,and you just happened to have a good set of tie-downs....... That was the easy part...

Getting the machine out of the truck is the really fun part,especially if the truck is a high 4x4.... This takes R-E-A-L skill ,not to mention courage. and strength......You usually only get one shot at it..... you will get the machine out of the truck,one way or another........ The board you used to load the machine into the truck may have stayed in place on the way in... ... But the trip out is completely different.... it is BACKWARDS now...Picture this---- the ramp positioned on the tailgate... It has to be in a bit so it wont fall off the tailgate so ,it sticks up now... and that is only one problem.......That leading edge of the ramp that is leaning against the tail gate....now it sticks up preventing the rear wheel from rolling onto the ramp....................

You can lift the ramp level with the bed of the truck to get the rear wheel started on the ramp but,..............when you put the ramp down on the ground again..............,it sticks up,and snags the bottom of the machine,....stopping the machine... or pushing the ramp off of the tailgate alltogether.... while the machines rear wheel is half way down the ramp.... and you and your friends all run.....,but there is usually one guy that holds on too long and pulls his back out......

Dont forget ,that if your machine doesnt track straight down the ramp you have to try to push it back up into the truck and start over,all the while you are on the tips of your toes and reaching above your head fighting to control your investment that has a flat tire ..

Oh yeah..dont touch the front brake,the wheel will just slide on the ramp..... or grab the ramp and pull it back off the tailgate.....Your helpers will think the bike is falling because,the guy with his hands on the controls tends to lean the bike towards him,and everybody fights to hold the machine upright,very uncompfortable feeling to the guy holding the bars.... to be safe,remember,your health is worth more than that motorcycle,so,when all is just about lost, just let go and let it fly and get the hell out of the way..

This happens a lot..... Im talking about all the time to unwary rookies...... I mean somewhere,every day,every night, and all the time,all around the world.............It is not unlike a 3 stooges scene...Basically.. it is risky business with any machine...and..it is just about impossible with a large machine...( I am re-thinking the use of the word,impossible ....hummmm......................yes--- i am right, it's just about impossible)......................... still with me??? ........................

NEXT DISASTER ........... OK...If you have a cdl license,you can rent a box truck with a power tail lift gate if you can find one........ Practice operating the electric tailgate before you struggle to put your unstable motorcycle on that tilted narrow tailgate--sideways..and you better have a few strong guys holding your machine on the tailgate as it jerks thru its motions,they dont have throttles and clutches for smooth operation.................They have 3 buttons to control 4 directions of movement...............they tilt and go up, and down..and you must hold 2 buttons at the same time for most movements................ they are abrupt and the action is on, or off,no easy does it/no slow mode............,

You will need a few strong friends to drag your machine off of the tailgate sideways into the truck,and remind them not to grab the bendables/breakables like plastic bits or turnsignals ect........ You sure dont want to dump your machine off of the back of the tailgate.i mean,..what would your insurance man say???....OK you got it into the box truck,but..wait a minute.. Oh noooooo.. Box trucks dont have a place on the floor to attach your tie downs... You must secure the machine in a truck like that,,, Those trucks bounce.. too much spring-not enough damping..sort of hog-like................................................

NEXT......................................... I have seen a brand-new-that-day motorcycle brought back to the dealer in the back of a pickup truck with a no start issue..( operator problem--the new owner didnt have the kill switch on the bars in the run position)... The gas tank smashed,turn signals broken,bars bent,ect,because the owner tried to use rope to hold the machine up,never compressed the suspension, and it fell over in the truck... That guys happiness curve went from the top of the graph to the bottom of the graph that day........ ...

I have seen the back window of a pickup broken by a machine that was held by,are you ready for this, rubber bungee cords.. I really tried not to laugh...... but when i saw the expression of dis-belief on the face of the other mechanic i worked with I had to run away............ I felt bad for the guy but, when something is funny, you gotta laugh......I suppose it depends completely on your frame of reference................

Then there are those brave types that think they can sit on the machine and try to hold it up all the way to the dealer in the back of the truck.... that doesnt work either.. ................................................................

To make a lifetime of stories like this short. (and trust me ,i could go on much further than this,i barely scratched the surface)...You better know how to haul a motorcycle before you attempt an on the job training disaster... .... If you "think" you can haul your own motorcycle,that just isnt good enough... Around here,we dont THINK ------WE KNOW,,WE'RE 100% SURE!!!!!!..... If you arent 100% sure...leave it to the professionals...........

Just hope it isnt sunday........ You could call a tow truck--...... But few if any tow truck drivers are able to haul an uncrashed motorcycle ......Most dont have a clue as to how to safely haul a perfect motorcycle without putting a mark on it... .. Maybe a flatbed tow truck can do it???........ Tow trucks and flat beds haul cars--trucks--and crashed motorcycles.. not uncrashed motorcycles....(switching to all caps-easier to read).... PUSHING ANY MOTORCYCLE,ESPECIALLY A BIG MACHINE UP ON A STEEPLY TILTED FLAT BED,THAT IS COATED WITH OIL AND ANTI FREEZE THAT LEAKED OUT OF A CRASHED CAR, WITH A FLAT TIRE IS IMPOSSIBLE...

THEY CAN WINCH THE MACHINE UP THE RAMP,BUT,WHERE WOULD YOU WANT THE CABLE OF THE WINCH ATTACHED TO YOUR MACHINE???........ AND WHERE DOES HE ATTACH HIS CHAINS TO SECURE YOUR MACHINE??.......,AND YOU WOULD NOT WANT YOUR MACHINE SWINGING FROM THE HOOK OF A REGULAR TOW TRUCK............

HAVE SOMEONE TAKE A CANDID PICTURE OF YOUR EXPRESSION AS THE TOW TRUCK OPERATOR ATTEMPTS TO WRAP GREASY STRAPS THRU YOUR FRAME SOMEWHERE AND SQUEEZING IN AGAINST THE SIDES OF YOUR GAS TANK OR FAIRING AS THE HOOK LIFTS ON THE STRAPS...................

I CAN HEAR THE SNAP CRACKLE AND POP NOW..AND THAT AINT RICE KRISPIES-THAT IS DOLLARS YOU HEAR.. THEY SAY MONEY TALKS-BUT-ALL IT IS GOING TO SAY TO YOU IS GOODBYE...............................

WHEN A MOTORCYCLE IS CRASHED AND TOWED ,IT ISNT THE CRASH THAT DOES ALL THE DAMAGE TO THE MACHINE........MOST OF THE DAMAGE IS BECAUSE OF THE TOW TRUCK OPERATOR...............

A FRIEND OF MINE OWNS A MOTORCYCLE SHOP AND HE BUYS INSURANCE TOTALS ............. HE CALLS ME WHEN HE GETS INTERESTING CRASHED MACHINES AT AUCTION,AND HE POINTS OUT THE CRASH DAMAGE AND CAN SPOT THE SEPERATE TOWING DAMAGE................ MY FRIEND IS THE TYPE THAT PICKS FLYSHIT OUT OF PEPPER,IT'S HIS BUSINESS TO BE THAT PICKY..................

THESE LITTLE BITS OF DAMAGE ADD UP TO REAL BIG $$$$$... NICKS IN ALUMINUM FRAMES,CRACKED FAIRINGS AND BAGS,SCUFFED EXHAUST, SCUFFED WHEELS,BROKEN DASHBOARDS...............THAT TINY--EXPENSIVE DAMAGE TOTALS MACHINES.................... THE TOW TRUCK OPERATOR CAN ACTUALLY DO 90% OF THE DAMAGE....... THEY FIGURE THE BIKE IS CRASHED/ IT IS AN INSURANCE JOB/WHO CARES..................

THE BIKE GETS DRAGGED ON ITS SIDE OUT OF THE GUTTER.. OR UP THE HILL SIDE FROM WHEREVER IT ENDED UP, TO THE TRUCK, AND THEN ON TO THE TRUCK BY THE WINCH, AND CHAINED DOWN, LAYING ON ITS SIDE ............. OR IT HANGS FROM THE CABLE HOOK AND A CHAIN IS WRAPPED AROUND THE FRAME SQUEEZING AGAINST BODY WORK AND GAS TANKS, AND BENDS IT FROM THE BIKES OWN WEIGHT...................

IN DEFENSE OF THE TOW TRUCK OPERATORS, THEY USUALLY WORK ALONE AND IT IS VERY HARD WORK,TRY IT IF YOU DONT THINK SO.... I WOULD NOT EXPECT ANYONE TO PRACTICALLY LEVITATE A MOTORCYCLE LAYING IN A DITCH OR ON ITS SIDE ON THE ROAD ON-TO THE TOW TRUCK....... THE BIKES GETS UNCERIMONIOUSLY DRAGGED BY THE SCRUFF OF THE STEERING NECK TO THE TRUCK........................................................................ THAT IS TOW TRUCKS HAULING CRASHED BIKES.... TOW TRUCKS JUST ARENT SET UP TO HAUL UNCRASHED MOTORCYCLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....... . THEY JUST CANT DO IT!!............... YOU COULD TAKE THE WHEEL/FLAT TIRE OFF OF YOUR MACHINE AND TAKE IT SOMEWHERE TO BE REPAIRED!!!

JUST HOW DO YOU REMOVE EITHER WHEEL ON A MACHINE LIKE ANY HOG OR SOME METRIC CRUSIERS OR SOME SPORT BIKES THAT HAS NO CENTER STAND??? LAY THE MACHINE ON ITS SIDE??........................ IN A SHOP, THE LABOR ALONE TO REMOVE THE REAR WHEEL AND REINSTALL WITH A NEW TIRE ON SAY A YAMAHA VENTURE OR A GOLD WING IS APPX $130 JUST THE LABOR.............................................................THEY HAVE TO REMOVE BAGS/PIPES/ELECTRIC CONNECTORS PLUS ANY MICK-THE-MOUSE-ORNAMENTATION YOU MAY HAVE ADDED+++/ JUST TO GET AT THE WHEEL......... AND THE GOLD WING AND THE VENTURE HAVE CENTERSTANDS................... HOGS DONT HAVE CENTERSTANDS ......................(A DIS-SERVICE BY H-D TO NOT AT LEAST HAVE CENTERSTANDS AS AN OPTION,IT IS YET ANOTHER ONE THE FEW THOUSAND REASONS I CAN THINK OF OFF HAND,THAT I WILL NEVER OWN ONE)...........................................................................................................................................

RIDING WITHOUT A TIRE PLUG KIT AND A PUMP IS LIKE PLAYING RUSSIAN ROULETTE.... SOME PEOPLE CAN PLAY AND GET AWAY WITH IT...I DONT WANT TO PLAY.. ......................................................... THERE IS A WAY TO AVOID THESE SITUATIONS.................. STAY HOME.................KEEP OFF THE ROAD.................... JUST STAY IN THE BAR AND ADMIRE YOUR MACHINE SITTING IN THE PARKING LOT FROM THE SAFETY OF YOUR BARSTOOL LIKE HOG OWNERS DO IT......................

OR ..... JUST FIX THE FLAT ON THE SPOT....... IT IS NOT THAT COMPLICATED. .. TOO MANY PEOPLE THINK YOU HAVE TO BE A NATURAL BORN CERTIFIED MECHANIC TO PLUG A TIRE..................JUST CARRY A $5 STICKY STRING PLUG KIT THAT COMES WITH STICKYSTRING,GLUE AND THE 2 REPAIR TOOLS FROM ANY AUTO PARTS STORE.....................

MAKE SURE YOU GET A PLUG KIT THAT INCLUDES THE VULCANIZING GLUE,SOME DONT .......................................... TAKE OUT YOUR PUMP .....PUT SOME AIR INTO THE TIRE TO FIND THE HOLE OR THE SCREW OR NAIL IN THE TIRE...... REMOVE IT....................REAM THE HOLE WITH THE SUPPLIED REAMER/ROUND FILE/ SO THAT THE STICKYSTRING AND TOOL WILL FIT IN THE HOLE..........................THE REAMER PREPAIRS AND MAKES THE HOLE THE CORRECT SIZE FOR THE PLUG/TOOL TO WORK...................................

AFTER REAMING , SLOP SOME GLUE ON THE REAMER AND REAM THE HOLE AGAIN WITH GLUE TO LUBE IT AND COAT IT WITH VULCANIZING-GLUE....................PUT THE STICKYSTRING ON THE STRING INSTALLING TOOL USE ONE WHOLE PIECE...............THE STRING IS ABOUT 5 INCHES LONG/PUT THE TOOL AT THE CENTER OF THE STRING SO YOU HAVE 2 EQUAL LEGNTHS....................... COAT THE STRING AND TOOL WITH VULCANIZING GLUE THAT COMES WITH THE KIT...................

PUSH THE TOOL W/STRING INTO THE HOLE ,LEAVING ABOUT AN INCH OF EACH OF THE 2 EQUAL LEGNTHS OF STRING STICKING OUT OF THE HOLE...........................PULL THE TOOL OUT.......... THE STRING STAYS IN THE HOLE... ..TRIM OFF THE EXCESS STRING FLUSH WITH THE TIRE.......................... AND THAT IS ALL THERE IS TO IT...................

NOW.. JUST FILL THE TIRE WITH AIR ( EITHER WITH YOUR 12 CO/2 CARTRIDGES OR WITH THIS PUMP) AND YOU ARE READY TO ROLL ...............................THIS IS HOW YOU REPAIR A TUBLESS TIRE IN ONE SHORT LESSON.............................. TO BE SAFE/REPLACE THE PLUGGED TIRE ASAP........................... IT IS CHEAP INSURANCE........................................................

IT IS THE SAME PLUGGING TECHNIQUE ON CAR TIRES BUT YOU DONT HAVE TO REPLACE THE PLUGGED CAR TIRE UNLESS YOUR CAR TIRES ARE "Z" RATED AND YOU DRIVE OVER 100MPH ..................................... CARS THAT HAVE THAT SILLY TIRE DOUGHNUT SPARE-TIRE THAT IS ONLY GOOD FOR 60 MILES MAX-SHOULD HAVE A REPAIR KIT IN THE TRUNK ALSO SO YOU DONT HAVE TO RESORT TO THAT SILLY THING............

I HAVE HAD MAYBE 10 MOTORCYCLE FLAT TIRES OVER THE LAST 400,000 MILES...................BUT I HAVE HAD MORE CAR FLAT TIRES....I HAVE HAD 5 FLATS WITH MY COMPANY JEEP OVER THE LAST 22 MONTHS SO FAR ..................

I CARRY THIS PUMP AND A PLUG KIT IN MY COMPANY CAR/JEEP TOO ....................IT IS SAFER AND EASIER TO REPAIR THE TIRE ON THE JEEP AND PUMP IT UP ,THAN IT IS TO GET OUT THE JACK...JACK IT UP...UNBOLT THE SPARE AND THE FLAT AND SWAP THEM,ECT... I JUST STICK A PLUG IN IT, PUMP IT UP ON THE CAR AND IM DONE WITH IT....

THERE ARE OTHER 12- VOLT PUMPS OUT THERE...THE ONE YOU SEE IN MOST CYCLE MAGS COSTS OVER $100.00 HAS NO BUILT IN PRESSURE GAGE,AND IS IN A LARGER METAL SHELL WITH SHARP EDGES, (MOTORCYCLE CONSUMER NEWS' WORDS) AND ONLY PUMPS UP TO 100LBS MAX,...

WHICH MEANS... IT IS STRAINING MORE TO GET TO 40LBS THAN THIS PUMP IS BECAUSE THIS PUMP PUMPS TO 250LBS MAX. JUST 40LBS IS NO SWEAT.......... ..... THIS PUMP IS COMPACT AND HAS A BUILT IN GAGE.................IT IS ONLY 6" X 5 3/8" X 2 1/2". . I HAVE HUNTED FOR A LONG TIME..... BECAUSE IN THIS CASE..SIZE MATTERS..AND SMALL IS GOOD.. THIS TIME..........

THIS PUMP TAKES UP LESS ROOM THAN A CO/2 KIT WITH THE $60.00+ WORTH OF 12 CARTRIDGES NEEDED TO INFLATE JUST ONE MOTORCYCLE REAR TIRE...........

IF YOU CARRY A STOP N GO REPAIR KIT,WITH THE SCREW INTO THE SPARK PLUG HOLE AIR-PUMP FOR INFLATING TIRES,YOU BETTER DO A TEST RUN WITH THAT LITTLE PUMP THAT COMES WITH SOME OF THE STOP AND GO KITS, TO SEE IF YOU CAN ACTUALLY GET THE PUMP INTO THE SPARK PLUG HOLE... THE STOP AND GO IS/WAS A GOOD KIT IN ITS DAY........... I CARRIED ONE FOR YEARS AND IT SAVED ME ....................,

BUT YOU CANT GET NEAR SOME OF THE SPARK PLUG HOLES ON MOST OF TODAYS STREET MACHINES THAT STOP N GO KIT IS/WAS GOOD BACK IN THE DAY ,BUT IT DOESNT FIT TOO MANY OF TODAYS BIKES .................,

AND IT WONT WORK ON A SINGLE CYLINDER ENGINE,BECAUSE,.............YOU NEED TO REMOVE ONE SPARK-PLUG OF A 2 OR MORE CYLINDER ENGINE,INSTALL THE PUMP IN ONE OF THE PLUG HOLES,AND START THE MOTOR ON THE REMAINING CYLINDER(S)TO OPERATE THE PUMP...............................REMEMBER TO REMOVE THE 2ND PLUG WIRE ON 2-PLUGS PER-CYLINDER MACHINES ON THE CYLINDER YOU PUT THE PUMP IN OR YOU WILL SEND THAT PUMP INTO ORBIT..................

AND REMEMBER TO GROUND THE PLUG LEADS OF THE CYLINDER YOU ARE USING TO OPERATE THE PUMP WHEN YOU START THE MOTOR................SOME IGNITION BOXES CAN BLOW IF NOT GROUNDED............... WOULD YOU WANT TO TRY TO PUMP UP A CAR TIRE WITH A SPARK PLUG HOLE ADAPTER PUMP?? I THINK NOT..............................

THIS PUMP IS HARD TO BEAT....................,USABLE ON JUST ABOUT ANY TIRES..., EASY TO PACK.... LESS EXPENSIVE THAN THE DOZEN CO/2 CARTRIDGES YOU WILL NEED TO INFLATE JUST ONE TIRE...

YOU WILL FORGET YOU HAVE IT IN YOUR SADDLEBAG OR TANKBAG OR GLOVE COMPARTMENT. BUT YOU WILL BE REMINDED THAT YOU HAVE IT EVERY TIME YOU PASS A STRANDED CAR OR TRUCK OR MOTORCYCLEIST WITH A FLAT....PEACE OF MIND... I PERSONALLY STOP TO SEE IF I CAN HELP SOLO MOTORCYCLEISTS THAT SEEM TO BE STRANDED.....YES-EVEN HOG RIDERS.............

WINNER/ PLEASE INCLUDE $9. FOR SHIPPING TO THE LOWER 48, INCLUDING DELIVERY CONFIRMATION THUR USPS (POST OFFICE)..............................I CAN DO PAY PAL IF THE MONEY COMES FROM YOUR BANK AND NOT YOUR CREDIT CARD................... (I HAVE A PERSONAL PAY PAL ACCOUNT WHICH DOESNT ACCEPT CREDIT CARDS OR DEBIT CARDS)... OR/ SEND A POSTAL MONEY ORDER.. OR A PERSONAL CHECK ,YOU TRUST ME AND I'LL TRUST YOU.....................................

I WILL SEND THIS PUMP WORLDWIDE.... THIS IS A NICE GIFT FOR THAT RIDING BUDDY THAT WILL CALL YOU WHEN HE GETS A FLAT,USUALLY ON A SUNDAY RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF A FOOTBALL GAME OR WHEN YOU ARE WATCHING VALENTINO ROSSI AT WORK.....NICE GIFT TO YOURSELF TOO,ESPECIALLY IF YOU HAVE A CO/2 KIT TO REPLACE NOW THAT YOU KNOW ABOUT THEM.............................

JUST TOSS THAT CO/2 THING..YOU NEED THAT THING LIKE YOU NEED A HOLE IN YOUR CYLINDER HEAD.... ,OR BETTER YET,GIVE IT TO YOUR BIKER NEIGHBOR, YOU KNOW , THE TATOOED DUDE WITH NO HELMET , SHOTGUN PIPES, AND NEVER-BEEN-USED FRONT BRAKE-PADS ..... THE ONE THAT RIDES AROUND YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD BLIPPING THE THROTTLE,PISSING EVERYONE OFF AFTER ALL THE KIDS AND THE DOGS FINALLY GET TO SLEEP......

(WOULDENT YOU JUST LOVE TO INVITE THAT "BIKER" GO FOR A LITTLE RIDE TO SOMEWHERE HE HAVE NEVER BEEN ...INSTEAD OF ENDLESSLY AROUND THE NEIGHBORHOOD...INVITE HIM ON A LITTLE RIDE... HE WILL SHOW UP WITH SUNGLASSES , A HOG T-SHIRT AND NOT MUCH ELSE..,HIT THE ROAD EARLY AND KEEP GOING,SAY ABOUT 150 MILES OUT ,YOU KNOW ,SOMEWHERE HE HAS NEVER EVER BEEN .....

AND THEN RIGHT WHEN YOU SEE HIM FUSSING BECAUSE HIS ASS IS BREAKING ON THAT CUSTOM SEAT,AND YOU THINK HIS PEANUT GAS TANK SHOULD BE GETTING NEAR RESERVE ------ PULL THE TRIGGER AND LOSE HIM WAAAAAY OUT THERE ,ACCIDENTLY OF COURSE.... REMEMBER TO KEEP A STRAIGHT FACE WHEN HE FINALLY MAKES IT BACK HOME THE NEXT DAY....(YES YES YES- I ADMIT IT...I AM GUILTY)...................................................................................

I ADDED A PIC OF THE PUMP BETTER SHOWING THE TYPE OF PLUG BECAUSE OF SOME EMAILS I AM GETTING ASKING ABOUT THE ELECTRIC PLUG TYPE. WHICH IS A STANDARD CIGARETTE LIGHTER PLUG,WHICH CAN BE CHANGED VERY EASILY TO WHICHEVER TYPE PLUG OR ALLEGATOR CLIPS YOU WANT, THIS ISNT MOTOR SURGERY ,IT IS JUST 2 WIRES AFTERALL......

BUT... AFTER MUCH THOUGHT.. I LEFT THE CIGARETTE LIGHTER PLUGS ON ALL MY PERSONAL PUMPS...INSTEAD OF CHANGING THE PLUG TYPES.... I MEAN,WHY LIMIT YOURSELF BY MAKING YOUR PUMP ONLY USABLE ON JUST YOUR MOTORCYCLE??....

I MADE UP EASY TO MAKE ADAPTER PLUGS...LOOK AT THE PICTURE BELOW OF MY ADAPTER...(NOT INCLUDED).. ONE END HAS A FEMALE CIGARETTE PLUG,AND THE OTHER END OF MY SHORT ADAPTER HAS THE WIDDER TYPE PLUG I HAVE RED TAPE ON THE + WIRE ........... I HAVE WIDDER PLUGS ON ALL MY MACHINES SO I CAN PLUG IN MY ELECTRIC VEST AND ELECTRIC GLOVES IF NEEDED.. AND I USE THE CIGARETTE ADAPTER TO PLUG IN MY RADAR DETECTOR WITH ITS STANDARD CIGARETTE LIGHTER MALE END............. DONT BE TOO QUICK TO CHANGE OUT THE STANDARD PLUG.......

JUST MAKE UP A SHORT ADAPTER FOR UNDER $10 AND HAVE THE ABILITY TO MOVE THE PUMP AND YOUR RADAR DETECTOR TO ANY CAR/TRUCK/WHATEVER..... I HAVE A PIC OF THE PUMP INSIDE MY SADDLEBAG TO SHOW HOW LITTLE SPACE IT TAKES UP.......................................

IF YOU ARE STILL WITH ME, JUST REMEMBER BEFORE YOU EMAIL ME ABOUT MY WAR AND PEACE SIZE LECTURE,THAT I WARNED YOU IN THE BEGINNING TO STOP READING BUT YOU DIDNT LISTEN..YOU ARE LIKE MY DAUGHTER. THE ONLY WAY I CAN GET HER TO DO ANYTHING IS TO ASK HER NOT TO DO IT...............................

THIS INFORMATION IS FOR THOSE RIDERS WHO HAVE NOT BEEN THRU ANY OF THIS YET....................RIDING SEASON IS HERE...

YOU BETTER BE READY, SO THAT YOU CAN DO WHAT JOHNNY SAID IN THE MOVIE "THE WILD ONE,( JOHNNY WAS PLAYED BY MARLON BRANDO---RIDING A TRIUMPH---NOT A HOG) HIS ONE STATEMENT JUST ABOUT SUMS UP WHAT RIDING MOTORCYCLES IS ALL ABOUT.... IT IS MY USUAL DESTINATION WHEN I HIT THE ROAD.. AND WHAT HE SAID, INSPIRED ME........

IN THE MOVIE, A GIRL JOHNNY MET IN THE BAR ASKED JOHNNY WHERE HE AND HIS MOTORCYCLE GANG RIDE TO?? JOHNNYS REPLY WAS ......................................" WE JUST GO"!!!!........................................ ( I WISH I HAD SAID THAT,BUT,AT LEAST I CAN SAY THAT I HAVE BEEN "THERE" HUNDREDS OF TIMES)................

HAVE FUN BIDDING......I HAD A LOT OF FUN WRITING THIS AND I ENJOY THE EMAILS I GET FROM RIDERS THAT HAVE HAD INTERESTING-REAL LIFE STORIES TO SHARE WITH ME....SEE YOU THERE...

HappyMan

Holy Crap Stretch!  I don't have time to read all this right now....looks good though.  I'll be back later to catch up.  8)