News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Tubeless Tire Plug Kit

Started by HappyMan, January 22, 2008, 04:10:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HappyMan

That was hilarious!!    I wonder how he feels about Harley's..... :shock:   I'm just glad I own a pump or I might be insulted....
Life is hard.  It\'s even harder if you\'re stupid. - John Wayne

Life\'s too short......Let\'s ride! - HappyMan

http://ridedualsport.com

littlefield

I've used the Stop n Go mushroom headed plugs in the past and had success. However, during a recent trek I took a piece of glass in the middle of the tread on the rear tire. Not an unusually shaped puncture. I installed the mushroom per instructions, made it about 15 miles and it was missing. Put in another and the same thing. Luckily, another rider had some tarry rope and I used that. Later found both mushrooms inside the tire. So I'm going to carry both. The mushrooms may still be the ticket for slit shaped punctures.
If you like doing stuff on the cheap you can get a Campbell Hausfeld 12V compressor like are used in el cheapo camping pumps, etc., take off the plastic housing and you've got a fairly compact, useable air pump.