News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

36" Lesco commercial walk behind mower, GA

Started by flux, March 18, 2008, 01:08:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

flux

For sale in North Georgia: 36" Lesco Commercial Walk Behind lawnmower, belt drive. It cost $2200 new + $400 2 wheel sulky (the thing you stand on behind it) + $400 steel bagger. 13 hp Kawasaki engine has been ultra reliable. Never had an issue with it. I also have 2 or 3 sets of blades. Used for one season. I upgraded to an ExMark walk behind and no longer need this one. The Lesco is considerably less $ than the ExMark and would make a great mower for someone starting in the business.

I need $1500 for all of it, cash. Local pickup preferred but will help with delivery within a reasonable distance if needed.

Pics available upon request. Thanks!

Stretch

Are you in the bidniz too?

I've been at it for 14 years now, as a side job from the FD.  I spent most of the day today tinkering on my two Toros (and chasing parts on the Tigger).

A buddy of mine is looking for a 36"-ish walk-behind.  PM me your phone number and I'll let him know.

*Edit-  I just called him, and he already bought one, a used Bobcat 48".  Sorry about that.

flux

Hey Stretch, didn't know you were a scaper as well.  I have been in the industry for 14 years...managed a Pike Nurseries (weird to see 'em bankrupt now), worked a few other nurseries in South GA, managed a chemical company, then about a year ago decided to go out on my own.  So far so good, best decision I ever made.  Got up to 70 accounts that first year so I can't complain...even with this alleged drought.  ;)  

PM coming your way, thanks.

Mark

Stretch

I'm small-time, just earning a few extra bucks cutting grass, pruning, cleaning roofs, etc.

Since I already have a full-time job, I can be picky and remain small enough to sneak in a day off now and again.

I also have 14 vending machines (snacks, candy, and canned drinks) around town to tend to, but that just takes a day once every two or three weeks.

flux

Cool Stretch, I just saw your edit.  Keep me in mind if you hear of anyone else looking for one.