News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

OEM Toolkit

Started by pit0rz, March 28, 2008, 09:29:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pit0rz

I had to pull my rims today to get the ole grrrl a new pair of shoes.  It got me to thinking about the toolkit under the seat so I pulled it out to see what was in there.  Not much as it turns out.  Certainly nothing to pull either the front or back wheel.   So I ask, am I missing some stuff that should be included in the factory toolkit?  Here's what is in mine:
Flat screwdriver
Phillips screwdriver
(3) allen wrenches
pliers
one 'socket' thingy (different size on each end)
Steve P.
'03 Tiger - Luci

Mustang

Quote from: "pit0rz"I had to pull my rims today to get the ole grrrl a new pair of shoes.  It got me to thinking about the toolkit under the seat so I pulled it out to see what was in there.  Not much as it turns out.  Certainly nothing to pull either the front or back wheel.   So I ask, am I missing some stuff that should be included in the factory toolkit?  Here's what is in mine:
Flat screwdriver
Phillips screwdriver
(3) allen wrenches
pliers
one 'socket' thingy (different size on each end)
if your Girly bike is like my steamer .don't lose that "socket thingie " cause it is the only thing that will reach the sparkplugs . :shock: