News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Rebuilding Steamer Shocks

Started by Sasquatch, April 13, 2008, 05:46:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sasquatch

Ladies and Gentlemen (and yes, the term is used loosely with this crowd).

Suspensions by Sasquatch has cracked the code hiding the mysteries of the Steamer's shock.

Ok, enough of the goofy stuff.  They are rebuildable.  I have one here that I am rebuilding for a customer ready to go back together and two more in transit to me.  I had to do a bunch of measuring and order all the parts via measurement since nothing is listed by the bike.  Even Race Tech said it was not rebuildable.  (HA!  I laugh at them.... :twisted: )

So, if anyone is interested in my whole line of suspension work now available for Steamers, let me know.  I can do anything from a standard rebuild to full customizing by installing a new spring suited for your weight and setting all the valving stacks accordingly.

All my work carries a full one year, no questions asked warranty.

If interested, please email me at the following email address.  Remove the spaces.

jobesfzr @ yahoo.com

Jay
Suspensions by Sasquatch

Stretch

Okay... so will a nicely rebuilt Steamer shock fit a Girly?

Sasquatch

Stretch