News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Sprockets again

Started by Cos, April 14, 2008, 04:32:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cos

So, here i was looking for new sprockets and chain, and JT sprockets were highly recommended by the guys at the dealership. Cool. I look em up and this is what i get:
http://www.jtsprockets.com/52.0.html?&L=0

:BangHead

Can anyone tell me if those sprockets for the 04 will fit the 05 (guessing not) and if not...what other options i have?

Chain-wise, i'm thinking EK.

fano

Give them a call and talk to them. That's what I did just to make sure they fit.

FullMonte

I gave sprocketcenter.com a call Friday and ordered the whole shebang from them.  Their Tiger kit includes: D.I.D 530VM Xring chain and steel sprockets by JT or Afam (whichever sprocket is in stock) in several gear ratios for $188.95.  [/code][/url]

Cos

Quote from: "fano"Give them a call and talk to them. That's what I did just to make sure they fit.

I did. She didn't know if they'd fit the 05.

Cos

Quote from: "FullMonte"I gave sprocketcenter.com a call Friday and ordered the whole shebang from them.  Their Tiger kit includes: D.I.D 530VM Xring chain and steel sprockets by JT or Afam (whichever sprocket is in stock) in several gear ratios for $188.95.  [/code][/url]

Thanks. I'll check that out.

FullMonte

Quote from: "FullMonte"I gave sprocketcenter.com a call Friday and ordered the whole shebang from them.  Their Tiger kit includes: D.I.D 530VM Xring chain and steel sprockets by JT or Afam (whichever sprocket is in stock) in several gear ratios for $188.95.  [/code][/url]

Update: The Tiger chain/sprocket kit arrived today via Priority Mail.  It includes the JT sprockets and the 114 link D.I.D 530 VM Xring chain.  Hope they were able to accomodate you Cos.