News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

I got my Shock back today

Started by Attack Pug, May 15, 2008, 04:17:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Attack Pug

If any of you are interested I'll install it & do a test ride this weekend. It was done up by Sasquatch in Idaho for my 07 Tigger.
Blue 1050

katoomon

And if we are not interested you will be low riding a hard tail?  Na, don't do that to yourself.  My 05 shock is so fancy it doesn't even come apart; just tolerate and toss.
05 Tiger, 04 KTM 625 SXC, 19 Beta 390

John Stenhouse

You will enjoy it, changing the shock on my 885 was the best money I've spent on the bike.
Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting

littlefield

Sasquatch converts the non-serviceable shock into serviceable and can change the valving as well as the spring.

Stretch

Quote from: "littlefield"Sasquatch converts the non-serviceable shock into serviceable and can change the valving as well as the spring.

He says there's nothing that can be done to 955 shocks, though.

Just sayin'.

John Stenhouse

Well that saves me askin', cheers Stretch  8)

Stretch

'Cause I already did.  :mrgreen:

John Stenhouse

Oh well back to savin' for another White Power one  :lol:

Stretch

Is WP still around?  I had heard they were under different ownership and are just doing exhausts now.

Or I'm totally wrong.  Again.

JetdocX

Wilber?  Penske?  Ohlins?  Just a few suggestions.  WP works, too if you can get them to build you one.  Call Race Tech or Traxxion Dynamics.  A rear shock is going to cost $$$, but the results are amazing.
From parts unknown.

John Stenhouse

Wilber and Penske are your side of the pond.

Ohlins don't make one for the Tiger, so WP seems to be the choice, their website is still going but no idea if the company is.

Mustang

Ohlins used to have one for steamers , I have one on my steam driven beast ! It's  nice  :thumbsup

John Stenhouse

Sorry Mustang, should have said they don't make one for the girlies. They did then they dropped it from the range..............go figure

Stretch

I was confusing White Power with White Brothers, which was sold to Vance & Hines.

Mustang

Quote from: "John Stenhouse"Sorry Mustang, should have said they don't make one for the girlies. They did then they dropped it from the range..............go figure
Used to be able to get dymags and beringer brakes too ...........sigh !