News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

half moon bay

Started by aeronca, May 19, 2008, 06:54:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aeronca

not to plug another site, but have any of you seen the post over on ADV about the half moon bay bike show?  WOW.  if abruzzi and stretch would'nt mind i'll post the link. http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=338176

notice the first bike in the thread is a triumph :D  i gotta go to this one.
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

Stretch

Nice to see folks build non-Harley, non-lowrider, non-chopper customs.

aeronca

i like photo #3 - the guy trailoring a beemer.  this is like a super rich mans sturgis :D .
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

Mustang

Quote from: "aeronca"i like photo #3 - the guy trailoring a beemer.  this is like a super rich mans sturgis :D .
:shock:  must be why there are no tiggers there , buncha cheap bastards we are  :ImaPoser

Stretch

Lots of the BMW snobs I've run into (not labeling all BMW riders 'snobs', just the BMW riders that actually are snobs) are dead into bragging about their annual mileage.

So I wonder if this guy has an odometer sensor coming off his trailer wheels.  :mrgreen:

Mustang

:qgreenjumpers
yeah they do
some of em get  a lot of miles in going to starbucks for lattes  :ImaPoser

paulie

this same crap happens w/ car shows though, eh?   :lol:

i still would have loved to have gone to that.. though it looked like a nice, crappy day.
Current Bike: 2005 Tiger in Silver.
Former Bike (also my first): 1980 KZ650

HappyMan

Those are some class act Scoots!!  Very nice and would I love to have been at a show like that with my Dad.  The candy apple Orange Honda CB360 was my dad's first bike and the first motor cycle I'd ever ridden.  It is indelibly etched in my mind.
Life is hard.  It\'s even harder if you\'re stupid. - John Wayne

Life\'s too short......Let\'s ride! - HappyMan

http://ridedualsport.com

aeronca

this looks like an awsome show, makes want to get my cb350 project on the side yard going again. this week end we had the old snohomish antique and classic bike show. snohomish is an excelent town(go there if you visit), drove by it on my way home sunday morning - not many bikes when i when by, but by the afternoon there were 15,000 (+). wish i could have made that one. i guess next year.
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

TigerTrax

Good Grief... It makes you feel like a hunk a crap!
And I ... Rosanna Rosanna Dana vow to
get my '75 YAM DT250 and recent purchase '69 305 Dream on the restoration table!

I would like to pick up a 65-67 Triumph from Baxter...
He's got boatloads of the stuff!
\'Life\'s A Journey ..... Don\'t Miss A Turn\'

pit0rz

That '74 Yammie almost made me mess mah britches
Steve P.
'03 Tiger - Luci