News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

F/S: 2002 KTM LC4E

Started by flux, June 09, 2008, 09:16:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

flux

Gonna have to put my 02 LC4E up for sale.  I hate when people list the price last so it is $4500 OBO.  If that interests ya, continue on!   8)   It has been taken care of really well.  3xxx miles on it.  KTM tall comfort seat, also have a spare seat off a Duke 2 as a backup.  Chain and sprockets good to go, plenty of life in tires.  Have a new set of Kenda K270's I will include that are not yet mounted.  Weld on post for Scotts damper (damper not included).  Home made headlight protector.  Fork seals JUST done by Pro Moto in Woodstock.  Bike was just gone through by them...fresh oil and valves adjusted.  Full Leo Vince Titanium exhaust.  Also included is the stock presilencer and header.  KTM screen that fits under the side panel to the airbox.  Stenhouse racing idle screw.  Enduro Engineering bash plate.  The luggage rack is not indluded, comes with the stock KTM grab handles.  Also, I have the sidestand (not mounted) and the centerstand (which is mounted).  One other thing included in the deal is I have some brand new Race Tech springs that are a .50 set up for 200 lb rider that I have never installed.  This thing is great, runs great, and is actually the smoothest LC4 I have ever ridden.  Will help with semi-local delivery if needed.  There may be some other extras I have down in the garage that I cannot think of right now.  Title in hand, ready to go.  All the usual KTM paperwork and manuals included as well.  Bike is in Dawsonville, GA which is 45 minutes north of Atlanta.  

Oh wait, no, sorry.  It's this one!   :lol:

katoomon

Where is it?  I hate when people list the location last...
 :hat10
That's a low mileage unit, has some cool extras too.
05 Tiger, 04 KTM 625 SXC, 19 Beta 390

flux

Sorry man, I just saw your post, somehow missed that I had any replies to this thread.