News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Sport Screen - Caspian Blue (from'06)

Started by jmurguia, June 19, 2008, 05:43:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jmurguia

1st $100 + shipping. (Retails at $175.00)

Great shape and adds nice look!

(I would consider a trade for a new front tire or Triumph riding gear...riding from SA, Tx to Yellowstone in July)
2006 Triumph Tiger - BEST BIKE I\'VE OWNED!

jmurguia

...I am riding from San Anotnio, Tx to YellowstoneNP/Southern Montana in @ 2 weeks, so I can deliver item to your front door if it is in the (relative) vecinity...

Ride Safe!

FrostedFlake

Not to hijack the thread (well, maybe a little), but I just rode through Yellowstone and the Beartooth Pass on my Tiger while up in Billings for work.  I'm in Lubbock, so I guess it's a good time for Texas Tigers to be visiting YS.
Good luck on the sale.

jmurguia

Frosty - how many days and miles was your trip? My riding buddie can't make it, so I'm running solo.  

1st night in Santa Fe...then meander for a few days?  How far did you get from Lubbock on the 1st day?  Thnx, JCM