News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Cortech Mini tank bag - SOLD

Started by jsingraham, June 25, 2008, 01:38:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jsingraham

SOLD - -

I have a Cortech mini tank bag that I no longer need.  still in very good condition.  I used it on my steamer and on my 06 prior to getting the Triumph tank bag.  I think they run about $50 new but this one can be had for $35 shipped.  If not, I will ebay it next week.

email me for pictures...or if I have time, will post a couple in the next day or so.

Jason in KC
06 Triumph Tiger - Caspian Blue
07 Yamaha FJR - Black Cherry
86 Honda TR200 FatCat
85 Yamaha BW200 Bigwheel
02 jr 50(really for the kids!)

flux

Man,  a friend gave me his old one of these, looks like a great bag but DAMN I cannot figure out where to secure the middle strap that goes between your legs.  Not really a good place that I can find on the Girly for it.  Any ideas?  

Free bump!  thanks!

jsingraham

Correction....I guess mine is the Super Mini tank bag, not the Mini

What I did was use the single strap that is for the rear of the tank and pull one end out far enough to go down one side to the left to the bolt that holds on the black plastic cover on the rear of the tank.  I punched a hole in the strap and bolted that end of the strap to that side of the tank and did the same on the other side of tank with the other portion of strap.  I of course had a lot of strap left over, which I just tie wrapped up and stuffed down by the battery.  In doing this though, I had to get the bag situated exactly where I wanted it and then measure out the strap and punch the holes, because it really isn't adjustable on the back when you do it this way.  For me though, this was the quickest and easiest way to make it so that it securely fastened using the single strap in the center on the seat side of the tank.

hope this helps.

Jason
86 Honda TR200 FatCat
85 Yamaha BW200 Bigwheel

ThreePutt

I attached the strap to the underside of the seat.
Tom

2006 Tiger
2009 BMW R1200 RT

crashresq

If you choke a smurf, what color does it turn?

Bill & Laura
Okmulgee, OK

\'06 Caspian Blue Triumph Tiger
\'02 Illusion Red GL1800
\'88 White 50cc Honda Elite

jsingraham

86 Honda TR200 FatCat
85 Yamaha BW200 Bigwheel