News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Anyone running the Tourance tubed?

Started by Jrod, June 29, 2008, 10:18:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jrod

I'm in need of a rear tire and I'm going to switch to the Tourance as the mileage is much better than what I've gotten out of my last Anakee.  Is anyone else running the Tourance with tubes? Had any issues?

Thanks!

flux

I've got Tourances with tubes, no problems.

Jrod

Thanks for the quick reply!

Gavin Blod

Tourances with tubes here too. Absolutely no issues and would definitely run them again.

2004Tiger

Tourances. Spokes. Tubes.
2004 Tiger. Black is beautiful. If I don\'t ride a little every day I get a little crazy.

swamper650

I have been getting 12k per set on my Tourances. No issues with them. Great all around tire.
You don\'t quit riding because you get old...you get old when you quit riding

bahtiger

What the others have said. Tourances. Spokes. Tubes. No worries.

pizzaman383

I've got the Tourances with toobs.  The only challenge I had was finding a shop that carried the rear tube size.  I had to go to the Triumph dealer after trying five shops that were closer to my home.
PizzaMan383
Black 2004 Tiger

Author: Passionate About Pizza Cookbook

greg

Tourances. Spokes. Tubes = No worries

Anakee. Spokes. Tubes = High Atlas, Morroco, passenger, fully loaded luggage, Anakee tyre wall too flexible/weak, rubbing against tube, blow out. Vastly unamused, would never ever recommend.
2004 Girly.

wobbly

Tourances, spoked n tubed. No probs.
2001 Tiger 955i Lucifer Orange

Groucho

49000 kilometers with Tourance, spokes and tubes. No problems at all.
"Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana." Groucho Marx