News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Bike nearly ready for my trip through Spain.With photos.

Started by V.DUBBER, July 12, 2008, 10:33:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

V.DUBBER

Wednesday we set off for the drive down through Spain. Mods are nearly complete for the bike including fitting Hepco Becker engine bars, Triumph panniers, Hepco Becker top box. Bags Connection quick release tank bag and LED cruise lights (fitted to engine bars). Will post up some pics shortly, before we set off. Looking forward to getting away from this rain!

HappyMan

Awesome!!  Have a great trip.  I've wanted to travel through Spain some day and hope to whether on the bike or not.  My uncle lives in Southern France and it's a great place to start my trip.  I really hope to do so some day.  Good luck!  8)
Life is hard.  It\'s even harder if you\'re stupid. - John Wayne

Life\'s too short......Let\'s ride! - HappyMan

http://ridedualsport.com

V.DUBBER

New Tiger handguards fitted.

Hepco Becker engine bars fitted with LED cruise lights.

Brackets made up using electical conduit brackets (25mm dia conduit)

Bags connection tankbag with two 12V power sockets and USB inside.

12v Bags connection quick release bracket.

Stretch

Roadie Tiger handguards?

V.DUBBER

Blimey Stretch, that was a fast reply! Yes, Roadie handguards.

V.DUBBER

Im quite impressed with the LED lights, the pictures dont really show them off well. It was quite bright sunlight outside. Realy bright white light, ive also replaced the sidelight bulbs with LED's which are much brighter.

Stretch

Quote from: "V.DUBBER"Blimey Stretch, that was a fast reply! Yes, Roadie handguards.

I guess I saw that photo before you finished posting photos and writing captions.  Sorry about that.

V.DUBBER

No probs! Ill take some pics on my trip and post them up.

Stretch

Pics like this...?

Bouncy bouncy...

V.DUBBER

V.DUBBER

Would have liked to get this, but the post wouldn't get it to me before we go!
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Helmet-Tiger-Ears ... .m14.l1318
 :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

wobbly

Dave...just commented on your website mate, geat pictures and a good write-up. Hope to meet up some time.

Wobbly (Dave)  :D
2001 Tiger 955i Lucifer Orange

V.DUBBER

Thanks Wobbly, just done a bit of an update including the trip down with pics. Have a lookie......and sign the guestbook!
http://www.freewebs.com/cuevamarjeric/

wobbly

:headbang   all done my friend...rockin' !!
2001 Tiger 955i Lucifer Orange

alanc1963

Great website Dave,
Me and the wife are planning on riding up from Santander to Roscoff next year and then catching the ferry back to Plymouth.
By the way where abouts in South Devon are you, can't be to far away from me in Torquay.
All the best.
ALAN