News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Triumphs new bike

Started by Mustang, July 22, 2008, 03:36:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mustang

I could be wrong but I think this is the bike Triumph is unveiling at Mid - Ohio ......................It's a Limited Edition 50th Anniversary Bonneville .  650 units produced and the only differance from a T100 is the Meriden Blue and Tangerine Orange paint like the original 1959 Bonneville .

TigerTrax

That's ONE of what they are announcing....

They are still unveiling a NEW model.

Some birds are chirpping a 1700cc cruiser; Some are wishing for a 675 Tiger; I'd like to see a 1300 cc Trophy 3 cyl.
\'Life\'s A Journey ..... Don\'t Miss A Turn\'

noivson

July of '09 as a '10 model...Thunderbird. Cruiser, 1700cc parallel twin. Forward controls, right hand belt drive. I thought of it as junk so I've deleted the email....I'll post pics when more spam arrives!  :D
Ride More-Worry Less! \'05 Lucifer Orange \'S\'

Mustang

Yep the new one is a 1700 cc tbird , thats what the world needs alright , another cruiser !

tigerrider

It's utterly hideous.

Check out that radiator!
 :evil:  :evil:

TuLane

The 1700 cc Thunderbird looks like a japanese attempt to build a Triumph Bonneville.  On the other hand the Orange 50th Anniversary edition T100 is gorgeous.
TuLane
2004 Tiger
1968 Bonneville bobber

wobbly

:roll:  What were they thinking? Hideous...
2001 Tiger 955i Lucifer Orange

Silverstripes

Yuk  No yukier than that  :evil:

I would go as far as crap.

TigerTrax

Like the guy says, " I ........ can't...........rightly ...........tell, what that is!

I'll bet the dealers are saying, " I need a cruiser under 2000cc!"

TigerTrax

A NEw Speed Triple - R; Bonnevile, Thuinderbird, refined Daytona 675...

I don't see anything new..... Well I have my '06 and my eyes are looking on the horizon ........................... !

Stretch

I'm happy as a clam with my '05 and not even looking.

Y'all have fun.

RT

50th Anniv Bonneville.  Love the color, hope my dealer doesn't get one.

New Cruiser.  Will not pass final judgement till I see it on the showroom floor.  From pic's not thrilled about pipes.   Will keep my America and 06 Tiger for awhile longer, me thinks......

A new Trophy would be awesome, along with a Tiger Cub in a 675, that would be a ...wow...
Whatever it is, it\'s better in the wind.  ~Author Unknown

adrian jones

That looks like the new Suzuki "power cruiser". Even similar paint scheme.

Thumbs up on the Big Triple Trophy though--- Great Idea  :!:

Does anyone at Triumph read these threads????

Are they listening?????  Hello......................anyone....................
Trying to reason with hurricane season.........