News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Trip Planner

Started by DobroDog, August 02, 2008, 10:09:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DobroDog

I was having trouble planning a trip to AK for next summer. This spread sheet made it manageble.

When you enter your Destination (To) it will populate the From point in the next line.

Enter the miles and the average speed for the day and the table will calculate the running time.

There are some tables that factor in down times of 12.5% and 20% . They calculate the miles you can travel in 4,6,8,10,and 12 hours

There are some distance calculators for total miles

I was stuggling to get the job done and this made the difference

It is based on Miles, few changes and it will work for the rest of the world - Kilometers

Edits and improvements welcomed

DobroDog
DobroDog

J. Breeze

Cool! Another Excel junkie. I get crap from my friends about my penchant for creating spreadsheets for darn near everything.

Jimmy Breeze

DobroDog

Jimmy

Excel junkie is good...I appreciate that  you stayed away from Excel wienie and anything using the word nerd or geek :XXcomputer

Tim
DobroDog