News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

2006 Tiger for Sale - Southeastern Indiana

Started by lskbike, August 12, 2008, 02:11:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lskbike

BIKE IS SOLD - 2006 Triumph Tiger 955i motorcycle for sale.  Silver with matching silver side bags, factory heated grips, factory centerstand, custom Rick Mayer comfort saddle (1 1/2 inch lower height than stock), touratech engine protector bars, touratech radiator and oil cooler guards, touratech headlight stone guard.  Hyperlight (flashing) rear brake LED lights added to tail light nachelle.  Stock windshield with Cee Bailey 4" over windshield included.  PazzoRacing CNC adjustable reach brake and clutch levers. (silver with black adjustment levers)  New Michelin Anakee tires with a spare set of Anakee's included with approx 60% of tread remaining.  Has hardwired power cord for garmin Zumo GPS with a RAM mount ball on handlebar.  Recent Oil and Filter change, one owner, excellent condition, 8,600 miles.  One month of warranty transferable.  Price $7,150.00.   Inquires - email to mailto:LSKBIKE@YAHOO.COM">LSKBIKE@YAHOO.COM.  Only selling because it is just too tall for me, even with the lowered saddle!!!!