News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

MRA Vario windscreen - SOLD

Started by JUICEDTD, September 17, 2008, 05:44:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JUICEDTD

MRA Vario touring screen in like new condition. Email mailto:juicedtd@gmail.com">juicedtd@gmail.com or call 425-876-0763 looking to get $125 shipped. Just paid $180 shipped two months ago!
06 Tiger
05 CRF 450x
pw 50 (sons bike)

sold: 08 KLR, 07 Drz 400sm,

Stretch

REGULATOR

dang that was fast.....

so stretch...since your in GA does this mean I can try one of your other shields out?

Stretch

Sure.  

I don't want to sell any of them right now, but if you want to come and give a few of these things a test-ride, that'd be fine:

I have an MRA Touring screen (the one currently on my bike), a stock Triumph screen with a Laminar Lip, a Cee Bailey #1, a Cee Bailey #2 (the big 'un), an MRA short sports screen, and a big Gustafson.

REGULATOR

so what do you need ANOTHER MRA Vario for  ( greedy!!!)

just teasing !!   Those Vario's look neat..  been thinking about a big #2 barn door.