News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

(SOLD PLEASE DELETE) Aerostich Darien HI Viz

Started by REGULATOR, September 27, 2008, 10:24:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

REGULATOR

Size XL, HI VIZ with all pads, removable liner, and the optional backpad.
( has the grey/black removable fleece/nylon liner)

Original owner,  only worn a few times,   not even really broken in.

still have all the original tags and owners manual etc that came with it..
really is a ncie setup, be seen and stay warm and dry this winter.

asking $365 + shipping

I was just too short for it,  my chest size and shoulders require the XL but my height is too short so I never really got comfortable in this jacket

stook

That is a whopping good deal on a great jacket. The back protector option adds $70 (plus shipping) to the cost ($517.00) of the new jacket if I am interpreting the Stich website prices correctly.

Sweet deal you have here any way you look at it though!

Good luck with the sale. :thumbsup

REGULATOR

thanks,   I was very hesitant to list it...It really performed when I needed it if it fit my wierd shaped body better I would keep it.

I rode from GA to Arizona in the middle of winter, and stayed snuggly warm and dry the whole way,   and have used the outer shell over my leather jacket on a ride to Daytona in a massive thunderstorm, stayed dry as a bone.  not to mention all the pockets, and I think Police look the other way when they see Hi Viz...  

BUT  If I ever get another one I need it to be about 4 inches shorter from the waist down.  I'm a wierd size thats all...

Stretch

It's still here?  Dang!  I thought this would be one of those 1/2-hour sales.

REGULATOR

No response on ADV rider either what gives?

did I list it too low?   Too High?

Stretch

Beats me.  Maybe it's just a slow weekend on the Intyweb.

JetdocX

Don't feel bad.  I have two guys who REALLY want my Airhawk, and have yet to produce the $$$. :roll:
From parts unknown.

Mustang

Instead of Gubment bailing out Wall St they should be helping out us broke M/C folks !  :D

stook

Quote from: "REGULATOR"No response on ADV rider either what gives?

did I list it too low?   Too High?

I had a Motoport Ultra II Kevlar jacket on ADVRider for over a week without a single "hit" then out of the blue a guy wanted my PayPal ID and it was gone in about 5 minutes.

You just never know.

Personally, I think your price is OK. You might have got more but like I said "you never know" what someone is looking for or how bad they want it.

REGULATOR

This is potentialy sold to a guy in Kentucky,   riding that way this weekend anyway...