News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

FS: Corbin Steamer Seat $125-Reno, NV---SOLD

Started by JetdocX, October 15, 2008, 02:00:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JetdocX

The seat is in great condition, hardly used at all.  Since I mod'ed my suspension last year, the bike is now too tall with the Corbin.  $125.  You pay shipping.  PM me if you likey. 8)

From parts unknown.

Dr. Mordo

You're a dick; I just paid $200 for one.

This is probly priced too cheap.
1999 BMW F650

1996 Tiger

JetdocX

I am a dick.  Return yours. :P  :lol:  :lol:
From parts unknown.

tgrrdr

Quote from: "Dr. Mordo"You're a dick; I just paid $200 for one.

This is probly priced too cheap.

the one you bought is better .
Bill Bornman 98BRG 05
N37-57.7 W122-05.0

abruzzi

odd, my corbin is lower than stock.  I took it off though because the one that came with my Steamer was old and trashed.  Odd, I didn't know there were different designs.

Geof

Mustang

There was not and is still not two corbin seats for a steamer .............JetDocX looks like a one off custom seat that has more foam and a flat top . the only seat corbin makes for a steamer is the canyon dual sport .

Dr. Mordo

Yeah, mine is the Canyon dual sport, and I think I like it better than I would Jetdoc's, so I have no regrets.

Have you put this up on ADVRider?  I would imagine it'll sell pretty fast over there.
1999 BMW F650

1996 Tiger

JetdocX

Not on ADV yet.  If it doesn't sell, I'm going to keep it and have it modified locally so it works for my ass and height.

Ain't too many of us Steamer owners around to swap stuff with. Too bad. :(
From parts unknown.

Mustang

Quote from: "JetdocX"Not on ADV yet.  If it doesn't sell, I'm going to keep it and have it modified locally so it works for my ass and height.

Ain't too many of us Steamer owners around to swap stuff with. Too bad. :(
Do you have a stock Triumph  seat ?.........want one ?

JetdocX

I have a stock seat and I've been using it.  It's also way lighter than this Corbin by a factor of two, I'd guess.  Big difference.  The Corbin is comfier, but the stock seat is light and I can touch down easier (important in the dirt).
From parts unknown.

Mustang

just checking it would have been yours for shipping cost had you needed one

joefj1200

I'd love to have a Corbin on my new (to me) Steamer...:)
PMed you.
\'92 XT600 "faux motard"
previously AFM #663, AHRMA #663 (retired)
\'96 black Steamer - sold
\'02 black Girly - sold...\":(\"

JetdocX

Quote from: "Mustang"just checking it would have been yours for shipping cost had you needed one

Thanks, brother 'Stang!   :D   But I already have one.

And thanks for playing, folks, but the seat is gone. 8)
From parts unknown.

pinner

Mustang, do you still have your stock seat and willing to ship. I'm interested in order to have an extra for mods and evil experimentation.
Cheers, Kevin
"The path to righteousness and wisdom is as narrow and difficult to walk as the razor\'s edge."

JetdocX

Try PM'ing Mustang.  He'll get back to you. :wink:
From parts unknown.