News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Powerbronze Tall Touring Windshield for Steamers on eBay

Started by Stretch, December 06, 2008, 06:32:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yoshadventure

I bought one of these and I'm not too impressed.
I'm 6'4" and the wind noise is very bad with the windshield.  I called the superbikestore.com guys and ask to do a return. They man on the phone says they only do exchanges and to look on there website for exchange parts. They don't sell anything else for the steamer, I'm now seeing if they can get brake pads and fork seals. After leaving three messages because they were not getting back to me I'm thinking I may be stuck with this windshield.
It might work very well for someone under 5'10" but for me its not going to cut it. Additionally I'm afraid to add and extension at the top because of the weak mounting points.
If your 5'10" or below and want a steamer windshield I will sell you one 25% cheap/shipped then the superbikestore on ebay.

Is anyone else having the height problems with their windshields? If so please keep me posted on a quick fix.

Thanks
Yosh
Get a Steamer ditch the Beemer!!

BiggerTigger

I'm interested in the one you picked up.
PM me to discuss.