News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

2008 Orange Tiger ABS (price lowered) - SOLD

Started by bretzg, December 13, 2008, 03:14:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bretzg

2008 Triumph Tiger ABS

•   I bought this beautiful and fun-to-ride Tiger brand new at the local Phoenix Triumph dealership on April 23, 2008 so it has plenty of factory warranty left. This is my second Tiger (had a 2005) and I've been impressed with both of them.

•   Current mileage = 4,694
•   Has had first 600 mile service done at Triumph dealership
•   OPTION LIST:
o   Triumph color-keyed side bags($899.99)
o   Triumph Accessory silencer & ECU reprogram ($349.99)
o   Triumph center stand ($219.99)
o   Triumph heated grips ($219.99)
o   Triumph tail pack ($159.99)
o   Triumph hand guards ($99.99)
o   Corbin canyon seat ($469.00)
o   Throttlemeister cruise control ($147.00)
o   Frame sliders ($196.00)
o   Brake fluid reservoir ($169.00)
o   Cee Bailey's windshield ($155.00)
o   Twin headlight driver ($112.00)
o   Radiator/oil cooler cover ($90.00)
Also has a really nice LED plate frame that works with the lights and brake lights, really adds to your visibilty at night
•   TOTAL WITH MSRP OF BIKE & LABOR TO INSTALL ALL ACCESSORIES AT TRIUMPH DEALERSHIP= $16,188
•   The bike is perfect and runs and sounds amazing with the Triumph free flowing exhaust and the ECU reprogramming. The Corbin seat is super comfortable for long trips or commuting. The OEM seat and windshield come with the bike as long as you'll pick them up with the bike or pay to have them shipped to your home.
   ASKING PRICE = $11,900 - don't pay sales tax, doc fees and labor when this bike has all that included.
EMAIL me at mailto:gbretzman@msn.com">gbretzman@msn.com for more info. or pictures.
gary b

bretzg

Price reduced to $10,900
gary b

2004Tiger

If I had $9000 I would buy it.
2004 Tiger. Black is beautiful. If I don\'t ride a little every day I get a little crazy.

bretzg

works out as I wouldn't take your $9,000
gary b

ArizonaKid

I lost my 02 Tiger in an accident (lady made a u-turn in front of me) just berfore Christmas and in the process broke my left arm in multiple places and am on the mend.  As soon as I'm able I'll be looking to replace it and would love one of the new Tigers.  I'm in Mesa, so we're close.  I'll keep your add and contact you in a month or so and if you still have it, we'll get together.  Why are you selling, if I may ask. . . /
Arizona Kid

Riding hard and fast down Arizona way

2007 Triumph Tiger

bretzg

I've got two guys that looked/rode today and both said they'd let me know by the end of the week and another guy in NM that wants to take a look at the bike if it's still here in two weeks. By all means give me shout when you're ready and if she's still in my garage we can work out a plan for you to take her for a spin. Sorry to hear about your accident as there are a lot of knuckleheads behind the wheel that think it's more important to text and talk on their phones than it is to drive.  

The reason I'm selling is I have four bikes now and I'm looking at doing some remodeling around the house so I could use the cash. I hate to see this Tiger go as it's been a great bike and is a blast to ride but two of them are going to go and then I can enjoy the two survivors.
gary b

bretzg

I got a deposit on the Tiger yesterday so for now she's sold.
gary b