News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

2006 bits for sale - SOLD

Started by jetpoweredmonkey, January 31, 2009, 04:01:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jetpoweredmonkey

Hi gang,

Cleaning out the attic to finance a few little upgrades for my 2006 and I have some leftovers someone might be interested in.  Prices plus shipping, or best offer:

- stock screen, perfect shape, no damage, removed when (almost) new, $60
- stock bars, as new, no damage, $30
- stock bar ends, no damage, $30
- OEM heated grips for stock bars only, $50

The heated grips work great, but I switched to a Fatbar so their internal wiring won't work.  This is JUST the grips, no dash wiring or switch.  Perfect shape, great for replacing your OEM grips that you've worn out or damaged.  Right grip is integral with throttle tube, left grip screws into bar.  They will only work with the OEM bar!

The bar ends were attached to my Fatbar with some modified expanding concrete anchors - worked great.  To mount them to the OEM bar, you will just need the standard bolts, which I can't seem to find.  I'll ship them with the homemade aluminum-bar-adaptors if you want them.

OBO!!

2004Tiger

I'll take the OEM bar ends, but I sure would like to have the matching bolts. Can you look around for them again?

On the other hand, I only need the right side bar end. (Are the left and right identical?) I'll buy both, but if someone else needs one, I'll be happy to buy just the right.
2004 Tiger. Black is beautiful. If I don\'t ride a little every day I get a little crazy.

zombie

p.m. sent on the screen and bars

jetpoweredmonkey

Sale pending on screen and bars.

jetpoweredmonkey

Screen, bars and bar ends all spoken for.

Any takers on the heated grips - $40?

jetpoweredmonkey

All items spoken for, thanks guys!