News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Hey - cool!

Started by Doug95, February 03, 2009, 05:25:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doug95

I just found this place again after a few years.  Thought it had disappeared...

Just wanted to say hello.

Anyway - I've got a Steamer that's still going strong.   I own and have owned faster, better-handling and more technologically-advanced bikes, but the Tiger has been hands-down the most fun, useful bike I've ever owned.
If you\'ve never stared off into the distance, then your life is a shame.....

- Counting Crows

Stretch

Howdy!  Welcome back.  

The place was circling the drain for a little while, but Abruzzi took the reins and Sasquatch was able to save all the old posts from the original Triumph-Tiger site.

Traffic has picked back up, new members are breezing in, and old members are finding the way home.

C' mon in.  Set a spell.  Take yer shoes off.

aeronca

hey, glad to meet ya, im a deadbeat from washington state,grew up in new england - 95' steamer, and agree 100% with the fact that this is the most fun bike i have ever owned.(this is kind of like a aa meeting :) ) post a pic.
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

Doug95

Thanks for the replies, fellas.  Sure glad to see this site still up and going.  No plans to sell my Steamer, so I'll definitely be a frequent visitor here again. :D

I'll dig out a few pics and post them up.  I'll need to do a little site searching....can you add pics to posts here, or do I need to look for a gallery?

Take care!

Doug

[/img]

- Counting Crows

Mustang

you can post photos to your message by using the img tags , photobucket or one of the other photo hosting sites works good , and I think it is better than using the photo attachments on this site .

quote this msg and you can see how it's done !

Doug95

Thanks Mustang....

EDIT:  It was a Photobucket issue...or possibly a firewall issue.
Doug :lol:

- Counting Crows

Doug95

Everything's working fine....maybe that's just what I get trying to post pics from work. :D

Here are a few from a trip out west last year...

- Counting Crows

HappyMan

Welcome back Doug95!  That Steamer sure is sweet!
Life is hard.  It\'s even harder if you\'re stupid. - John Wayne

Life\'s too short......Let\'s ride! - HappyMan

http://ridedualsport.com

Doug95

- Counting Crows

abruzzi

Quote from: "Stretch"The place was circling the drain for a little while, but Abruzzi took the reins and Sasquatch was able to save all the old posts from the original Triumph-Tiger site.

Stretch doesn't take enough credit--he does most of the heavy lifting around here.  Mostly because I'm a lazy ass with two jobs and grad school.  I'll keep the board running as long as I have a tiger, else I'll will the place to Stretch.

Geof

HockleyBoy

Welcome back Doug, Like the pics  :D
05 Tiger Lucifer Orange (resting) 07 GSX-R1000TT K7 71 Triumph T25T 17 Tiger 1050 Sport

Stretch