News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Website and show

Started by diggerT, February 16, 2009, 02:35:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

diggerT

I have just revised my website, see what you reckon.
www.southeastbiker.co.uk to tie in with the third issue of my magazine.
If anyone in the south of the UK is around the weekend of sept 12/13, we are putting on a large bike show at Shoreham airport in conjunction with the Ace Cafe bash at Brighton.
In the evening will be drag racing down the runway under floodlights, live bands including James Toseland and Crash plus trade stands and camping. Should be fun.

Maybe I will have an exclusive VIP section for Tiger owners!!

let me know what you think and any ideas for the show

Cheers
DiggerT

aeronca

that very cool. you did an excelrnt job on the site. :D
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

HockleyBoy

Nice site, if I am around I will try and get along to the bike show
05 Tiger Lucifer Orange (resting) 07 GSX-R1000TT K7 71 Triumph T25T 17 Tiger 1050 Sport

Bixxer Bob

First thing I did when I read this was check my diary.  I'm on holiday in Tunisia   :BangHead :BangHead :BangHead
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

diggerT

I will post more details of the show when they are available.
I am off to see Toseland's band at Donington this weekend to see if they are any good!

DiggerT

diggerT

I saw James Toseland and his band at the weekend, they were pretty good, I would recommend them. He stayed until 1.00am to sign autographs and chat to fans, quite impressive as well.

For those who want an update on the show, checkout southeastbikerfest.co.uk

Cheers

Digger