News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Funny Craigslist Ad

Started by EvilBetty, March 27, 2009, 04:11:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EvilBetty

I'm constantly trolling an RSS feed of the complete US craigslist for toys...  This one was funny as hell.

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/mcy/1093880094.html
There\'s no place like 127.0.0.1

2007 1050 Tiger, Jet Black
SOLD - 2005 955i Tiger, Lucifer Orange - SOLD

JetdocX

That dude is a Craigslist veteran.  I can tell! :lol:
From parts unknown.

SERadtke

"Q. Can I test ride your Tiger?
  A. If I can test handle your $8500 in cash while you ride, yes. "

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Shawn
<((()))><

Stupid people are PROOF that evolution is a hoax!

matttys

When I was selling my fiancee's bike I had people wanting to trade me video game systems, hand guns and a boat.  What's up with people wanting to trade.  I set a price and want money, not someone's useless crap that is worth less than my bike.
\'02 Girly, \'03 F650GS Dakar, \'05 DRZ470SM, \'90 DR350, \'03 DRZ134SM

EvilBetty

I've never understood that either.  Some kind of tax loophole on trades?

SERadtke

I think it has to do with not having enough cash to meet the price "but I've got this ......".  :roll:
Shawn
<((()))><

EvilBetty

Well I saw a guy today that had a dirt bike and four wheeler listed, and wanted specific items for trade, and would not consider selling it for cash...  :?

SERadtke

I've seen that before and REALLY don't get that! :shock:
Shawn
<((()))><

Stretch

I have a bud who sells used boats on the side.  He's all the time getting offers to trade ____________ for the boat he has in Boat Trader.

One dude made arrangements to take a look at one of his boats, and arrived with a Hardly Davidson on a trailer.

My bud:  "How are you planning on towing that and the boat?"

Dude:  "I'm not.  I'm trading the bike and trailer for your boat."

"Like hell."

"Man, I towed this thing all the way from South Carolina."

"And I guess you're towing it back, because I only take boats in trade."

And the dude took his overpriced bike back home with him.

Bruincounselor

Quote from: "Stretch""Man, I towed this thing all the way from South Carolina."

:lol:
Bruin\'

Tom Herold

I sent the dude a message telling him I'd let him hang on to my wife if he'd consider letting me borrow the bike for a weekend trip to see if I'd like it or not....  :shock:
1999 Triumph Trophy 1200
2002 Triumph Sprint ST
2005 Triumph Tiger

"When people believe you to be the fool, why open your mouth and remove all doubt....??"
Gen. George S. Patton

EvilBetty

But your name is not Brad...

:lol:

DaJudge

Quote from: "Tom Herold"I sent the dude a message telling him I'd let him hang on to my wife if he'd consider letting me borrow the bike for a weekend trip to see if I'd like it or not....  :shock:

I'm sure he'll reply, "Define 'hang on to' for me and send un-retouched photos, both clothed and not, from all angles."

Tom- you're not that guy from SC that hauled the Harley to GA to trade for the boat, are ya?

Tom Herold

Um..... no.... my Harleys are still in the garage..... and I don' thik my wife would let me trade her in on a motorcycle, yet alone let me continue to walk normally for the rest of my life for even suggesting it.....

Although there are times.......  :violent1
1999 Triumph Trophy 1200
2002 Triumph Sprint ST
2005 Triumph Tiger

"When people believe you to be the fool, why open your mouth and remove all doubt....??"
Gen. George S. Patton