News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

2006 OEM Panniers and mounts in silver

Started by DRB Imagery, April 12, 2009, 07:08:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DRB Imagery

Like it says above, these are in great shape a couple of  very small marks on them. Also come with Triumph internal bags. I will not be selling until my HT bags show up. So,,,2x panniers, 2x internal bags, all  mounting hardware 350.00 USD + shipping

Dave

DRB Imagery

Hmmmmm, am I asking too much perhaps???

HappyMan

I'd have probably snatched them up a few moths ago, not that I need them but it would be hard to pass on,  but I'm on a budget crunch so my bikes are only getting my love and affection.  They are in the "No Farkle Zone" for a while.
Life is hard.  It\'s even harder if you\'re stupid. - John Wayne

Life\'s too short......Let\'s ride! - HappyMan

http://ridedualsport.com

DRB Imagery

I'll knock of $50.00, if they dont sell i'll keep em to sell with the bike down the road,,,,so $300.00 USD + shipping

stook

Quote from: "DRB Imagery"I'll knock of $50.00, if they dont sell i'll keep em to sell with the bike down the road,,,,so $300.00 USD + shipping

Price seems very fair to me. Hang in there!  :)

EvilBetty

Matching locks for all?
There\'s no place like 127.0.0.1

2007 1050 Tiger, Jet Black
SOLD - 2005 955i Tiger, Lucifer Orange - SOLD

DRB Imagery

Quote from: "EvilBetty"Matching locks for all?

Yes all matching

D