News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Just thought you`d like this !!

Started by KuzzinKenny, April 19, 2009, 01:59:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KuzzinKenny

In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

SERadtke

Wow! What a voice! And a lesson we can all learn about books and covers.
Shawn
<((()))><

Stupid people are PROOF that evolution is a hoax!

coachgeo

speaking of covers.... ahhhh

Can we please keep the voice and change the cover? :shock:  :D  :lol:

seriously though..  saw this a bit ago before it became the rage on the news.  Amazing.... but Paul Potts is better.

Butt... they may have found the new Carol Burnett?
COACH POSER (Till Tribota Tiger's done & I'm riding it)

KuzzinKenny

this years britains got talent is goin to be tough with acts like these....

enjoy

KK

ps and this kids only 12 !!
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

HappyMan

Much like my Tiger.....British, tough to look at and makes a joyful noise!  :shock:  And must I say it?  Beauty is only skin deep.
Life is hard.  It\'s even harder if you\'re stupid. - John Wayne

Life\'s too short......Let\'s ride! - HappyMan

http://ridedualsport.com

coachgeo

all I can say is DAMNNNNNNNNNNN

I am a singer myself..... beyond the shower... but not far beyond....so when I get my Tiger finished... will that mean I can sing better.... I mean it's brittish and all  :?:
COACH POSER (Till Tribota Tiger's done & I'm riding it)

abruzzi

Quote from: "coachgeo"seriously though..  saw this a bit ago before it became the rage on the news.  Amazing.... but Paul Potts is better.

Yeah, Paul Potts was amazing (plus I liked his choice of music.)  But you got to wonder what his parents were thinking with that name.

Geof