News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

SOLD: Belstaff Merlin Jacket Size Large

Started by stook, April 22, 2009, 12:08:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stook

SOLD

Black/Gray Belstaff Merlin Jacket, size Large. Very lightly worn, washed and in really, really nice condition. $100.00 shipped in the lower 48.

I started to post this on ADVRider but decided to put it here instead. Let's see how it goes.

I normally wear an XL but in spite of being Size Large, the Merlin fits me really well and is very comfortable.

I am 5' 10" about 200 lbs
Chest - 44
Waist - 38

I simply have too many jackets and have to let go of some of them. I'm starting with this one.

The Merlin has a removable fleece liner that can be worn on its own. It has numerous Velcro adjustments and some reflective piping. It is supposedly waterproof but I doubt it and I am not representing it as such. But, it is definitely a lot of jacket for the money. It has vents on the sleeves and on the back for ventilation – they can be opened or closed with zippers.

This jacket has the high quality Knox CE armor all the way around (shoulders, elbows and back). Knox armor is some of the best available and it is one of the original reasons I decided to buy the Merlin. I have worn this jacket in very hot (98 deg. F) weather, and it was fine when I was moving but I think it is probably best for spring, fall and early winter riding.

The Merlin has a classic 3/4 length English cut. The removable thermal liner and ventilation system make it a really versatile jacket.

stook

Anybody want this jacket for $65 shipped? (lower 48 only, of course) If not, I think I'll post it on ADVRider and see if I can get it to sell. I need the closet space.