News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Mirrors, lighth brackets, seat, R/R . fundraiser

Started by AndyM, April 22, 2009, 05:30:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AndyM

Here's the deal. I'm riding in the Cal24 rally this June. This year the rally benefits Polio Plus, a very worthy cause if I might add. One of the requirements to participate in the rally is to make a donation to Polio Plus.

BUT. I got laid off a couple of months ago and money is tight. So I'm selling some extras I have laying around with the proceeds going to Polio Plus.

And you can be sure that all of the money will go to Polio Plus because the only form of payment I will accept will be a check or money order made out to Polio Plus. So not only can you get some parts for your bike you can write it off your taxes next year!

Anyway here's what I've got:
SOLD One pair (left and right) of stock mirrors from a Girly, perfect condition. SOLD

SOLD Driving light brackets/mounts for Thunderbike crashbars also for a Girly. These brackets are used but undamaged. These retail on Thunderbike.com for $121 + shipping SOLD

Stock front seat from a Girly. I upgraded to a gel within my first year on the bike. Perfect condition.

Also have a Yamaha r/r (regulator/rectifier) that some folks use as an upgrade on the Girlies.

How much? I dunno, maybe $40-$50 for the mirrors, same for the light mounts, r/r, and seat?

Best offer by Sunday night and I'll ship it on Monday. Pics on request, questions cheerfully answered.

Thanks,
Andy

stook

PM sent on the mirrors