News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

New bike

Started by Cos, April 23, 2009, 09:41:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cos

For my little brother anyway  :lol:

Sol, my brother finally decided to get one after seeing me having a blast on the Tiger. He wanted something "not that freakin huge" though, which only makes sense given that it's his first non scooter.

So, after looking around a bit, i took him to an old friend who runs the local Yamaha dealership and lo and behold...he fell in love.

Ladies and jellyspoons, the newest addition to the family:

JetdocX

Did you get to ride it yet?  And maybe you should go with him to the barber next time he goes. :P
From parts unknown.

Cos

We picked it up yesterday. I took it round the block when we got home. It's a cool bike. I think he'll enjoy it for a long time.

It also has ABS, which as a relatively new rider he wanted and i'm sure will come in handy at some point soon.

It's so light compared to my Tiger that i started laughing.

And leave my freakin hair alone.

Stretch

Quote from: "Cos"For my little brother anyway  :lol:

Whew!

I was about to have palpitations.

Cos

Quote from: "Stretch"
Quote from: "Cos"For my little brother anyway  :lol:

Whew!

I was about to have palpitations.

Nah...

Spanking new FZ6 up front, much abused and much loved Tiger behind

Bixxer Bob

Cos,  where is that dealer located??? :lol:
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Cos

Quote from: "Bixxer Bob"Cos,  where is that dealer located??? :lol:

Downtown Lefkosia (Nicosia to you limey gits  :lol: ), Cyprus.

Why, is it all Greek to you?  :lol:

Bixxer Bob

Nah, but I'm not familiar with the area.  I know Akrotiri / Limmasol up to Episkopi and over to Platres quite well, and have been over to Dekalia a coupe of times, but not the Nickosia area - for obvious reasons  :lol:
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Cos

Quote from: "Bixxer Bob"Nah, but I'm not familiar with the area.  I know Akrotiri / Limmasol up to Episkopi and over to Platres quite well, and have been over to Dekalia a coupe of times, but not the Nickosia area - for obvious reasons  :lol:

Makes sense. I was just up in the Platres last week. Ran the Tiger a bit, had some coffee...it's a small place we have but you can't beat the lifestyle. :D

Bixxer Bob

Quote from: "Cos"Makes sense. I was just up in the Platres last week. Ran the Tiger a bit, had some coffee...it's a small place we have but you can't beat the lifestyle. :D

Stop it.....  I love Cyprus - the people, the climate, everything - but if I ever get to visit again, it'll be at my own expense  :cry:  I'm trying to persuade my wife to holiday there but she's not very enthusiastic; I'll have to keep working on it.