News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

2001 Black Girly

Started by superhauck, April 25, 2009, 04:08:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

superhauck

I decided it was time to move towards a newer model, so I'm selling my 2001 Black 995 in Tampa, Florida.

She's got 37,580 on the odometer, a Triumph top case and Givi side bags, CC Bailey touring screen but also the stock screen stowed in the top box.  The tires have about 20 hours on them (Pilot Roads) and the chain and sprockets were put on in October.  The handlebars were aftermarket when I got her and the powder coat has chipped, but they're servicable if you aren't hung up on cosmetics.  Some very minor scratches here and there, but overall a great bike...I'll miss the smile for my morning commute.

Due to my crazy travel sked, she's on sale via consignment at Tampa Motorsports, they'll have pictures at the following link:
http://www.motorsportstampa.com/pre_owned_list.asp

You can contact me with any questions, but its priced to sell at $2,500.

superhauck

More information:

Spoke Wheels
New Stator
New Regulator
New Battery (brand spankin new, thanks old Stator)
Factory center stand
K&N air and oil filter

1-800-837-2452 and ask for Todd Earwood, he's got strict orders not to jerk anyone around if they mention the Tiger Triple forum.  He's a salesman after all!!!

jtgreens

Is this bike still available?  I didn't see any pics at the link.