News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Tiger 05 Mirror recomendations

Started by twentyfiftyoil, April 28, 2009, 10:06:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

twentyfiftyoil

The mirrors on my 05 Tiger are looking a bit scabby so was thinking of changing them. Anyone recomend replacments, some a little longer would help as the OEM only give a clear view of me shoulders. cheers
05 Blue Tiger, a couple o T140,s

Stretch

If you don't want to spring for Triumph replacement parts...

Quote from: "Dr. Mordo"MIRRORS

Today I found some mirrors at my local shop that were $13 each and fit perfectly.  Round mirrors though, which to me don't look as cool as the rectangular ones.

BikeMaster Part No: 60-0040

The dude at the shop said they were a "standard 10mm thread".

You can also install a pair of mirror wideners from SW-Motech...  http://www.twistedthrottle.com/trade/pr ... /2533/124/

BEEZZER

If you want to go the extra step keep your eyes open or post an ad to get a set of Speed triple mirrors. They attach at the end of the mirror as opposed to the middle and give you a much needed extra inch or so of extension. I got this tip off another Triumph site last year. Combined with a set of Kawasaki Z mirror extenders I have no issues with shoulders and elbows at all.

Geoff

AUtiger

Buell mirrors, same thread size and with the mirror extenders you can see everything behind you except your shoulders. :D

I have the pics on here in another post, under the toys and farkles forum.

twentyfiftyoil

Thanks Guys, and an extra inch is always welcome   :lol:
05 Blue Tiger, a couple o T140,s