News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Center Standing

Started by Wiggus, May 07, 2009, 06:21:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bixxer Bob

Quote from: "John Stenhouse"
Quote from: "TigerTrax"Finally, if I recall... the CS also hooks into the RIGHT footrest mounting plate...... that particular mounting plate has a habit of vibrating loose and
becomes indecernable until you feeel the brake pedal having far too much travel or you happen to see it 'hanging at an awkward position'.

Thanks Trax, my rear brake lever had a lot of travel last time out, so I might want to have a look see if that's the cause

Spooky.  I just noticed the other day that my right side footrest hanger was loose and wondered what was going on....
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Wiggus

Thanks Stook,
From your info, sounds like mine was cut down, then the feet replaced. When I had two boards under it (about 1.5") it was good.
You Will Know Me By The Trail of Bolts...